BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Rosharon, TX
Set of three is your best bet to get the best deal. I tend to change out once every month. Always try to get a coupon. The brush itself is good for my sensitive teeth. Bristles aren't too rough for me.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I use these heads with my toothbrush as I have issues with my gums. I like the size and shape. The dentist has noticed some improvement. It was his recommendation that I got this product.
Edith S.
Edith S.
Up until half a year ago I was using manual toothbrush until my friend suggested that I get electing toothbrush. Now i know what I've been missing out on. Definitely worth the splurge!
Claire H.
Claire H.
Cleveland hts , OH
I've been using this Sonicare toothbrush for almost a year now and I love it. My mouth feels really clean after using it and these brush heads work really well- would recommend.
Carima O.
Carima O.
Atlanta, GA
Many people think these are just too expensive but you definitely can see and they'll the difference once you switch from either a traditional
Toothbrush or a cheap eclectic.
Nghi L.
Nghi L.
El Monte, CA
They are very soft and comfortable for your gum. It fits your teeth very comfortably. It gets every cracks in your teeth. I use to stock up when they are on sale at Costco.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
These toothbrushes really work. They get our teeth super clean. I started using them, and my dentist noticed a HUGE difference. It makes my cleanings go by so much easier!
Zoey B.
Zoey B.
Bakersfield, CA
It is so much easier to change my toothbrush head with these! Just a twist and A pull and it comes off! When ever my toothbrush needs a change, I know I can count on these
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Waco, TX
Nice product that leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean doesn't cost as much gum irritation is traditional brushing and removes more plaque than traditional brushing
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Arlington, VA
I bought a Sonicare because I had some gum recession problems and my dentist told me to get one immediately, I've never looked back. I even got my husband hooked!!