BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kitiara B.
Olympia, WA
Does what it's suppose to do. Easy to use and a great replacement. My Sonicare toothbrush has lasted over a year and the replacements aren't too expensive. Much better than buying an entirely new toothbrush. Effective and easy to use. Would buy again.
Kayla V.
Iowa colony , TX
Set of three is your best bet to get the best deal. I tend to change out once every month. Always try to get a coupon. The brush itself is good for my sensitive teeth. Bristles aren't too rough for me.
Ashley A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like these brush heads. I feel as if they are gentler on my sensitive (and often puffy) gums than other varieties offered by phillips. They are also just as good at cleaning my teeth than other brush heads I have tried. These are the ones I always reach for.
Jordan P.
Towson, MD
These are the best!!!!! They are so soft and i love to use them. they last a very long time as well. i appreciate you get a few in a pack. i would not use any other brand besides these ones. that is all i really have to say about that topic. thank you!!!
Neiya J.
Nashville, TN
I used to not like having electrical toothbrushes, but these toothbrush heads make it worth my while. You can really feel them cleaning your teeth. I would recommend getting these!
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I like how you can switch off the heads whenever you feel like your current one is getting old or anything. It's always great to have others to replace it and I will always enjoy brushing my teeth and feeling clean! It's super convenient.
Carima O.
Long Beach , CA
Many people think these are just too expensive but you definitely can see and they'll the difference once you switch from either a traditional
Toothbrush or a cheap eclectic.
Zoey B.
Bakersfield , CA
It is so much easier to change my toothbrush head with these! Just a twist and A pull and it comes off! When ever my toothbrush needs a change, I know I can count on these
Kimberly H.
Littleton, CO
These brush heads are gentle on your gums. They last about 3 months and have a blue stripe that fades telling you it is time to replace. I only have owned Sonicare electric toothbrushes. My first one lasted 10 years!
Ilenia M.
Dallastown
This toothbrush makes my teeth SO white and they feel so so clean. It gets all the plaque and gunk from between your teeth and on your tongue and I just love it.