BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Why are these so expensive? I was given a Sonicare toothbrush for Christmas one year, a weird gift, and have been using it ever since but I do find the actual brush heads to be a bit pricey. I'm not sure I would suggest anyone go in this direction but these are nice if you already have.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Newton, MS
I love my too brush with the easy electric use. I just turn it on and when my time is up it cuts off automatically. I will continue to use this brush I like that the brush is not to soft yet not hard. It works and keeps my gums nice and healthy.Yes I will buy again when needed.
Charles M.
Charles M.
Rochester, NY
Overall, these heads are pretty solid. They tend to be pretty expensive compared to other brands, though. The main problem I always ended up having with them was that they stopped vibrating like they were supposed to way before the blue stripe deemed they should be thrown out.
Ronda H.
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
These are the brushes I use with my phillips sonic care brush. I love these brushes, they remove food from between and on the teeth very effect,Ivey. Met my expectations from the first time use. I love these brushes and completely satisfied with them. Will purchase again
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like these brush heads. I feel as if they are gentler on my sensitive (and often puffy) gums than other varieties offered by phillips. They are also just as good at cleaning my teeth than other brush heads I have tried. These are the ones I always reach for.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Peoria, AZ
I recently got an electronic toothbrush and I love it! It gets the hard to reach areas in my mouth and I like that it has a vibration for when I should switch sides. Most people don't brush their teeth for as long as they should, so it's a great reminder.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Sonicare is the best toothbrush I've ever used. Its nice to have the replacement heads that I can change out every 6 months or so. I have had mine for about 10 years now and its still going strong, all of the replacement heads that I purchase fit so far!
Kitiara B.
Kitiara B.
Olympia, WA
Does what it's suppose to do. Easy to use and a great replacement. My Sonicare toothbrush has lasted over a year and the replacements aren't too expensive. Much better than buying an entirely new toothbrush. Effective and easy to use. Would buy again.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I like how you can switch off the heads whenever you feel like your current one is getting old or anything. It's always great to have others to replace it and I will always enjoy brushing my teeth and feeling clean! It's super convenient.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Littleton, CO
These brush heads are gentle on your gums. They last about 3 months and have a blue stripe that fades telling you it is time to replace. I only have owned Sonicare electric toothbrushes. My first one lasted 10 years!