Add a Photo

By SONICARE
#167 in Electric Toothbrushes
Focussed Clean Snap-On Electric Toothbrush Head The Smaller Brush Head Size Of The Philips Sonicare H6023/05 Electric Toothbrush Heads Helps You Easily Maneuver The Brush To Focus On Hard-To-Reach Areas. Thorough Clean Feeling In Your Mouth Angled, Radial-Trimmed Bristles Expands The Area Covered Contoured Bristles Fit The Natural Shape Of Your Teeth Brush Head Design Maximizes Sonic Motion Easy To Maneuver To Focus On Hard-To-Reach Areas Small Brush Head Size Helps You Focus In Tight Places Designed To Optimize Performance Reminder Bristles Ensure You Are Getting An Effective Clean A Brush Head That Fits Multiple Handles Snap-On Brush Head Snap-On Brush Head Easy Brush Head Placement And Handle Cleaning. Angled Radial-Trimmed Bristles The Curved Surface Area Created By Angled, Radial-Trimmed Bristles Helps Maintain Contact With The Surfaces Of The Teeth And Gums As The Brush Head Pivots, Covering A Larger Surface Area Without Increasing The Size Of The Brush Head. Contoured Bristles Bristles Are Trimmed In A Contoured Pattern To Fit The Natural Shape Of Teeth. The Peaks And Valleys Along The Length Of The Brush Head Are Ergonomically Designed To Follow Teeth Topography And Fit In Between Teeth So You're Less Likely To Miss Places When You Brush. Maximize Cleaning Performance Thoughtful Design And Precision Engineering Ensure That When This Brush Head Is Combined With The Sonic Motion And Flexible Brushing Modes, You Get A Thorough Clean. Reminder Bristles Reminder Bristles Let's You Know When To Replace The Brush Head. After Three Months Of Normal Use Bristles Exhibit Fatigue, And Brush Heads Are Less Effective. Replace Your Brush Heads Every 3 Months. Small Brush Head The Contoured Bristle Design On A Smaller Surface Cleans As Thoroughly As Other Sonicare Brush Heads While Allowing You To Reach Problem Areas Your Dentist May Have Pointed Out. This Design Helps You Reach And Focus On Tight Places Where Plaque And Stains Can Hide. Specifications: Ease Of Use Suitable For These Models:&Nbsp; Flexcare+, Flexcare, Healthywhite, Hydroclean, Easyclean, Diamondclean Technical Specifications Operating Time:&Nbsp; For Optimal Results, A New Brush Head Is Recommended Every Three Months. Replacement:&Nbsp; Reminder Bristles Fade When A Replacement Is Needed. Weight And Dimensions Dimensions Brush Head Packaging:&Nbsp; 21.6 H X 7.0 W X 2.2 D Cm Weight Brush Head Packaging:&Nbsp; 0.056 Kg Items Included Hygienic Travel Cap:&Nbsp; 3 Pcs Sense And Simplicity Specifications Are Subject To Change Without Notice.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

A necessary evil if you have a Sonicare toothbrush. They are pretty pricey though. I will typically buy them in bulk at Costco when they go on sale for the best deal. They work great, not too firm and not too soft either. The blue coloring on the bristles wears off with use as an indicator of when to replace your brush head, which is very convenient.
Rui W.
Rui W.
Louisville, CO

I could really feel the difference between the electric brush and the manual brush. It is powerful, so I took some time to get used to its strength. Then everything went smooth. I use this in the morning and manual brush at night, because I don't even have to open my eyes using the electric brush, hahaha~
Laci L.
Laci L.

I love these tooth brush heads! They do a great job cleaning those hard to reach back teeth! I love that they come in packs of three. I change my tooth brush head every three months and they are always still in great shape when I change them. They are a great quality! I definitely recommend this product.
S O.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN

Once you use these, then go back just one use of a manual toothbrush, you can tell how clean a soil care gets it. Now when I use manual ones, I still feel the 'sweaters' on my teeth. I love these heads because they show you when it's time to replace by losing the color on the tip.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Hancock, MD

I love the Philips Sonicare Pro Results Compact Brushheads because they are effective but gentle enough to not hurt my gums. The bristles make my teeth feel extra clean and every time I brush I feel like I just left the dentists office, I would recommend this product to everyone.
Gillian D.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA

Once you go electric you can't go back. it makes your gum feel so great. even though the heads are expensive as hell, i always buy them. i use my tooth brush 2x a day. you cannot compare these to a regular brush. if my friends don't' have an electric brush i tell them to get one
Breanne K.
Breanne K.
Highland, IN

i absolutly love this tooth brush and the fact that they have replaceable brush heads saves a trip to the store and once it starts to get yucky i just change the top of it off and there ya go brand new tooth brush instead of having to completely replace it.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Spring Valley, NY

These are super amazing ! they get the job done perfectly and for the product it is it isn't super expensive. It's sold at Target! It's great that you can continue purchasing the heads because it's better than buying a bunch of not so great tooth brushes!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Eden Prairie, MN

These are my most frequently purchased brush heads from Sonicare. They work wonderfully and are not too soft or too firm. They also let you know when you need to replace them as the bristles turn to white. Once they are white you replace the brush head.
Eve N.
Eve N.
League City, TX

Sonicare electric toothbrushes make brushing my teeth super easy. The brush itself does the work and it has a pretty long battery life. Definitely keeps your teeth cleaner than with a manual toothbrush. All in all this is a definitely wotrthy product.

Join Now