BY SONICARE

Focussed Clean Snap-On Electric Toothbrush Head The Smaller Brush Head Size Of The Philips Sonicare H6023/05 Electric Toothbrush Heads Helps You Easily Maneuver The Brush To Focus On Hard-To-Reach Areas. Thorough Clean Feeling In Your Mouth Angled, Radial-Trimmed Bristles Expands The Area Covered Contoured Bristles Fit The Natural Shape Of Your Teeth Brush Head Design Maximizes Sonic Motion Easy To Maneuver To Focus On Hard-To-Reach Areas Small Brush Head Size Helps You Focus In Tight Places Designed To Optimize Performance Reminder Bristles Ensure You Are Getting An Effective Clean A Brush Head That Fits Multiple Handles Snap-On Brush Head Snap-On Brush Head Easy Brush Head Placement And Handle Cleaning. Angled Radial-Trimmed Bristles The Curved Surface Area Created By Angled, Radial-Trimmed Bristles Helps Maintain Contact With The Surfaces Of The Teeth And Gums As The Brush Head Pivots, Covering A Larger Surface Area Without Increasing The Size Of The Brush Head. Contoured Bristles Bristles Are Trimmed In A Contoured Pattern To Fit The Natural Shape Of Teeth. The Peaks And Valleys Along The Length Of The Brush Head Are Ergonomically Designed To Follow Teeth Topography And Fit In Between Teeth So You're Less Likely To Miss Places When You Brush. Maximize Cleaning Performance Thoughtful Design And Precision Engineering Ensure That When This Brush Head Is Combined With The Sonic Motion And Flexible Brushing Modes, You Get A Thorough Clean. Reminder Bristles Reminder Bristles Let's You Know When To Replace The Brush Head. After Three Months Of Normal Use Bristles Exhibit Fatigue, And Brush Heads Are Less Effective. Replace Your Brush Heads Every 3 Months. Small Brush Head The Contoured Bristle Design On A Smaller Surface Cleans As Thoroughly As Other Sonicare Brush Heads While Allowing You To Reach Problem Areas Your Dentist May Have Pointed Out. This Design Helps You Reach And Focus On Tight Places Where Plaque And Stains Can Hide. Specifications: Ease Of Use Suitable For These Models:&Nbsp; Flexcare+, Flexcare, Healthywhite, Hydroclean, Easyclean, Diamondclean Technical Specifications Operating Time:&Nbsp; For Optimal Results, A New Brush Head Is Recommended Every Three Months. Replacement:&Nbsp; Reminder Bristles Fade When A Replacement Is Needed. Weight And Dimensions Dimensions Brush Head Packaging:&Nbsp; 21.6 H X 7.0 W X 2.2 D Cm Weight Brush Head Packaging:&Nbsp; 0.056 Kg Items Included Hygienic Travel Cap:&Nbsp; 3 Pcs Sense And Simplicity Specifications Are Subject To Change Without Notice. see more...

Amanda W.
Lubbock, TX
I really like this type a toothbrush. The whole toothbrush set up which it didn't have examples for and I can't remember the name of it has a function for massage, which is really good for your gums. I really recommend this toothbrush. #Contest
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't like this products because it easily frays with pressure. I have used these toothbrush heads off and on for many years, yet I've always have the same problem. I wouldn't buy it again because I went to an Oral-B toothbrush that actually rotates and makes my teeth feel like they've been cleaned with a hygienist every day.
My N.
Grand prairie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
the head is very small so it easier to get in to your inner corner of your mouth, but the head itself very very expensive compare to others. I didn't have a chance to use other products so i cant compare. But i would like to purchase it again since i already get use to it.
Megan R.
somerset
Love the results from these brush heads. Leaves teeth pearly white and very clean. My husband loves these as well! We will continue buying for our Sonicare electric toothbrushes! I would recommend to anyone looking for brush heads.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I have had my sonicare for years and don't know what I'd do without it. These are the brush heads I use. They are nice and compact hit general areas as well as the compact spaces. Leave my teeth nice and clean.
Amanda G.
Hornell , NY
Sonicare has saved my teeth! I love using my electric toothbrush! It keeps my teeth super clean and every time I go to the dentist my teeth are spotless and my dentist compliments them! I am very very satisfied
Janelle S.
Hummelstown, PA
These toothbrush heads are great! They last pretty long which is a plus since they're very pricey. They are great if you have sensitive gums or teeth. My mouth always feels super clean after brushing with these!
Lauren V.
Greensboro, NC
Easy to use and last for a long time. I have used this same brand since buying my first Sonicare brush over 6 years ago. They have great deals on these at Bed Bath and Beyond.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Love the compact brush heads! They fit much better into those tight, hard to reach areas! As a hygienist, I think everyone could benefit from a smaller brush head no matter the size of their mouth or teeth!
Lisa A.
Spring valley , NY
These are super amazing ! they get the job done perfectly and for the product it is it isn't super expensive. It's sold at Target! It's great that you can continue purchasing the heads because it's better than buying a bunch of not so great tooth brushes!