BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. Superior Clean Philips PowerUp Standard Brush Head 1 2-Pack 4 Designed to Give You Better Results 3 Great for Sensitive Teeth Gums Like a Manual Toothbrush but with Better Results br Designed to be as easy to use as your manual, while delivering superior results and a better experience. With more brush strokes in a day than your manual in a month, PowerUp removes more plaque, helps reduce cavities and improve gum health. Designed to Give You Better Results Better Plaque Removal Than a Manual 2 Helps Improve Gum Health 3 Helps Prevent Cavities Great for Sensitive Teeth Gums Extra-Soft Bristles Are Gentle on Teeth Gums Specificationsbr Technical Specifications Operating Time: For Optimal Results, a New Brush Head is Recommended Every 3 Months Ease of Use see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
These heads are great and very easy to use. I've been using the same toothbrush for about 1-2 years now, just switching out the heads every 3 months unless sick then I will change it sooner. But they last a super long time, they don't fray no matter how hard you brush your teeth. Not hard on your teeth and doesn't hurt after brushing, even with sensitive teeth. Definitely a little bit pricy for replacements, but that's the name of the game and the industry these days I suppose. But in the long run it saves time and money. Overall has improved my teeth and has strengthened, whitened and made them better.
Rosalyn N.
San Dimas, CA
I've been using Sonic Care to brush my teeth. I didn't realize how clean they left my teeth until I needed to replace the brush heads and I started using a manual toothbrush. Nothing gets your teeth cleaner than an electric toothbrush. More so, the Sonic Care brand. A manual toothbrush left a film like feeling on my teeth that did not feel clean.
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
These are fine! I have bought the store brand version of these and to me they are absolutely the same besides the difference in price tag. They're not bad, in fact I do like a lot how perfectly dense those bristles are and how soft they perform, but I think I could get the same quality paying quite less.
Krista W.
I have tried a few knockoff versions of the Sonicare replacement heads, and none are as tough on plaque and long-lasting than these Sonicare replacement toothbrush heads. I exclusively use them now and highly recommend them to anyone looking to keep their teeth in the best possible condition.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
My husband used to use oral b but likes this better as he thinks this does a better job of cleaning with the vibrating motion. Been using it since the past 10 years. Yes we will buy it always it's a must.
Abrianna J.
I liked this toothbrush a lot but the maintenance of it was too much for me. I don't really remember why but I stopped using it and regret it. It really makes your teeth feel so clean and fresh unlike any other toothbrush.
Nicole N.
Nashville, TN
I use the PowerUp replacement heads for my Sonicare brush every time. I really like the shape and the bristles aren't too stiff, which can get painful when attached to an electric toothbrush! I get mine at Walmart, and would recommend to anyone - I can't believe I waited this long to make the switch, especially because they're a steal for the price. The only downside I've found is that because of the way they attach, there's plenty of space for water and bacteria to build up inside of the attachment/toothbrush, and it gets really moldy!
Emma P.
Tempe, AZ
I've always just purchased the standard replacement toothbrush heads, so I can't speak for the comparison to their other products. However, I find that these do a great job on their own. They are pricey! And you are supposed to switch them out every 2-3 months, so make sure you make room in your budget.
Samantha E.
Azle, TX
I LOVE my Sonicare toothbrush. It is one of the few things I would have to "bring in a deserted island." I travel a lot for work never leave this behind! The best part about it is that is typically stays charged for about 10 days. So I don't always have to bring the charger along with me.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I have had my Philips Sonicare Power-Up Standard toothbrush for a long time now. I don't kow what I would do without it. It makes regular toothbrushes obsolete. I do like to buy the replacement brush heads instead of a generic brand because I think they are much better quality.