3 colors available

BY SONICARE

Auto-Delivery Eligible! Sonicare recommends that you change your brushhead every 90 days. Superior Clean Philips PowerUp Standard Brush Head 1 2-Pack 4 Designed to Give You Better Results 3 Great for Sensitive Teeth Gums Like a Manual Toothbrush but with Better Results br Designed to be as easy to use as your manual, while delivering superior results and a better experience. With more brush strokes in a day than your manual in a month, PowerUp removes more plaque, helps reduce cavities and improve gum health. Designed to Give You Better Results Better Plaque Removal Than a Manual 2 Helps Improve Gum Health 3 Helps Prevent Cavities Great for Sensitive Teeth Gums Extra-Soft Bristles Are Gentle on Teeth Gums Specificationsbr Technical Specifications Operating Time: For Optimal Results, a New Brush Head is Recommended Every 3 Months Ease of Use see more...

Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Sonicare is a wonderful brand. Their electric toothbrushes do a fine job at cleaning teeth, they wouldn't be so highly acclaimed otherwise. My only issue with these tooth brush heads is that they are too small. I honestly just wish they were a little bit bigger. That would make them easier for me to use.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Tempe, AZ
I've always just purchased the standard replacement toothbrush heads, so I can't speak for the comparison to their other products. However, I find that these do a great job on their own. They are pricey! And you are supposed to switch them out every 2-3 months, so make sure you make room in your budget.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Dublin, TN
I LOVE my Sonicare toothbrush. It is one of the few things I would have to "bring in a deserted island." I travel a lot for work never leave this behind! The best part about it is that is typically stays charged for about 10 days. So I don't always have to bring the charger along with me.
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I have had my Philips Sonicare Power-Up Standard toothbrush for a long time now. I don't kow what I would do without it. It makes regular toothbrushes obsolete. I do like to buy the replacement brush heads instead of a generic brand because I think they are much better quality.
Megan K.
Megan K.
These brushes mean business. I love this brand of electronic toothbrush because it reaches all the way back into your mouth and isn't uncomfortable. The battery lasts for some time so you won't have to keep it on the charger. I will not switch back to a manual toothbrush!
Chase L.
Chase L.
Lakeville, MN
It took me a while to cave and buy a Philips Sonicare Toothbrush, but I'm so glad I did. If you want that dentist clean feeling everyday.. do yourself a favor and just buy one. The replacement heads are spendy.. but worth it to save the money in dental bills.
krystyne l.
krystyne l.
Mount Prospect, IL
The Philips Sonicare brush heads do a very good job keeping our family's teeth cleaned. Our dentist recommended Philips Sonicare for the whole family and I agree it does a very good job and keeping our teeth clean. I buy a replacement pack every few months.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
PARIS, TN
Sonicare is my favorite electric toothbrush. I feel like I spend so much time brushing my teeth manually, but it doesn't get the job done in comparison to when I use Sonicare! The battery seems to last reasonably well, and my set is almost 2 years old!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
When I first started using this I loved it, but I'm back to using a manual toothbrush, I flip flop between manual and electric, I go from everyday use to once in a while, nothing bad about this product, I'd buy it again and I did buy my sister one
Susan L.
Susan L.
Bluffton, SC
Again, this is an expensive system and the brush head replacements are expensive and don't last very long. Also the rechargable wand for the heads stopped charging after a few years. I will not repurchase the product or recommend to others.