BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Plaque Control Plus Rechargeable Toothbrush HX6254/81 Type: Toothpaste Size: As Shown Color: White/Blue Age: Adult Ecological: Organic Form: Pack

Buy on Amazon
Detoya M.
Super for a refresh clean feeling helps reach in places that normal toothbrush can't seems like your at the dentist office all over again use this everyday twice a day very satisfied would recommend to everyone
Sonia S.
Houston
Love this toothbrush! Have owned two different ines, they will last about 3-4 years! Will need to replace head every 3-4 months... would recommend purchasing value pack at club stores vs grocery store.
Dayana G.
sonicare is the only brand i use and recommend to all my patients and family. I've used for years and tried one of the lower priced sonicare brushes to save a bit. it is the best.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Nos gusta mucho buena potencia lo compre por amazon aunque costco lo ha traido mas económico. A mi familia le encanta dice que les deja los dientes super limpios 😂
Amber D.
Greenville, SC
My primary reason for scoring this a 5 is that it cleans well and it comes with multiple cleaning heads and a entire DIY at home dental cleaning kit.To me it cleans the best of all the dental care products. i am satisfied with this product and will continue to use!
Aglaia K.
Oceanside
I love this thing. I've had mine for years and just brought one for the kiddo. He's actually brudhing! Last dental check up neither of us had cavities.
Jaclyn L.
Farmingville, NY
Sonicare has saved my teeth according to my dentist. I have gum disease so my dental hygiene. Is very important. This is the best tooth brush
Melissa M.
Burlington, NC
Great toothbrush with multiple settings. It does great with brushing and mine has a sensor that lets you know if you are brushing too hard.
I have this for me and my family at home and everybody in the house see improvement in there teeth going from yellow to white real quick
Valerie T.
Charlotte, NC
Great toothbrush--just enough movement and vibration to get the plaque off, but doesn't go crazy. Also keeps charge for a long time.