BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Plaque Control Plus Rechargeable Toothbrush HX6254/81 Type: Toothpaste Size: As Shown Color: White/Blue Age: Adult Ecological: Organic Form: Pack

Cristy F.
Judsonia, AR
My family uses the Philips Sonicare Plaque Control Toothbrush and I noticed a significant difference in the cleanliness of the everyone's teeth. especially my children with braces, upon using it. I purchased it at Walmart and used a coupon to buy the unit as well as refills.
Annalee F.
Love this toothbrush! Don't know what I would do without it. My dentist recommended this to me and immediately went and bought it. Now I get complimented on my teeth overtime I go to the dentist. Definitely worth my money for always having clean and polished teeth!
Olivia M.
I have a sonicare, I'm not sure if this is the exact same as mine, but these toothbrushes are amazing. Your teeth are so clean. One time I forgot mine while traveling and went back to a normal toothbrush and my teeth felt so disgusting all day. Sonicare is great!
Heather E.
Downsville, LA
Love this product. My teeth have never felt cleaner. Other electric toothbrushes have had too much power making my teeth hurt, but not this one. Long battery life which is convenient and has a timer so I don't have to guess how long to brush my teeth.
Kelly R.
I love the way this scrubs my teeth. I feel like my teeth are so much cleaner with this toothbrush. I also like that it is rechargeable and you can replace the heads on them.
Logann P.
I love this toothbrush! The carrying case makes me feel better about packing it for a trip. I always feel as though I just got my teeth cleaned by the dentist after I am done.
Cheryl B.
Moab, UT
I have been a Sonicare loyal customer for many years. I upgrade when necessary but that only happens every 5 years or so. The downside is the brush heads are so expensive.
Abigail N.
Chandler, AZ
Purchased a set from Costco on the recommendation of my dentist. Have had the set for 4 years and they work just as good as they did on day one. Replace heads regularly. I only have to charge mine once a week-great for travel.
Cassandra V.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been happy with the charge strength and how long the charge lasts. I'm a fan of electronic toothbrushes now, don't think I'll be able to go back to a manual brush.
Griffin C.
Hudson, KY
Although this product is expensive it is WELL worth the money. I have had mine for a couple of months now and it's still working great! You do have to head the head every month but it beats a regular toothbrush! It reaches harder to reach places as well as leaves your mouth feeling cleaner.