BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Plaque Control Plus Rechargeable Toothbrush HX6254/81 Type: Toothpaste Size: As Shown Color: White/Blue Age: Adult Ecological: Organic Form: Pack

Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
At one of my dentist visits, my hygienist recommended I start using an electric toothbrush after the results of some of my tooth measurements. I received one as a Christmas gift. Since that visit to the dentist, my teeth have improved and I've found my teeth feel much cleaner verses using a regular toothbrush.
Grace C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great toothbrush. It helps clean every surface of my mouth. It reaches every spot that I couldn't reach with a regular toothbrush. This toothbrush really left my mouth feeling cleaner than usual. One thing I didn't like that much with this toothbrush was that the battery life doesn't last that long. I find myself recharging it frequently, but other than that great toothbrush!
Teresa A.
I purchased this toothbrush for myself, holds a nice charge and my teeth feel like I just came from the dental office, ingot it on amazon with a 15.00 coupon so the price was really good, so good that I purchased one for my husband, recommended for a great tooth cleaning.
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using sonicare since they were born, and still love them. They are on the more expensive side, but they seem to work better for me. They clean better and come apart and soak with no issues. I highly recommend this to everyone.

Haley Fox @gocountryliving
leah s.
San Francisco, CA
All I know is, my dentist said I had some of the cleanest teeth he's ever seen. I'm sticking with it if it works that well. It takes up some countertop space, and isn't light, but works well and is pleasant to use. I would recommend this if you have the space to spare.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
This thing is my best buddy. I've had the base since college and have gone through God-knows-how-many brush heads for it & I'll continue to buy them because I think they're the best. My teeth are so important to me and this guy takes care of them.
Kaitlyn P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this toothbrush! My teeth have never felt so clean! I highly recommend it to anyone. It beats a regular toothbrush. I use it 2-3 times a day! It exceeded my expectations and I would definitely buy it again.
Courtney D.
Got for a great price at our SAMs club after searching for a few weeks. Love the results, as a busy mom you don't always have the time to commit to the full brushing but this always leaves my teeth feeling clean.
Temeca M.
My primary reason for scoring this a 5 is that it cleans well and it comes with multiple cleaning heads and a entire DIY at home dental cleaning kit.To me it cleans the best of all the dental care products.
Brittany J.
Greensburg , KY
I bought this on Black Friday last year when it was on sale, at khol's and it has been a great purchase. I bought this and I have just bought new heads for it and it's so effective. I hope to continue buying