BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Plaque Control Plus Rechargeable Toothbrush HX6254/81 Type: Toothpaste Size: As Shown Color: White/Blue Age: Adult Ecological: Organic Form: Pack

Katherine S.
Manlius, NY
Awesome toothbrush. I will never go back to manual toothbrushes. The heads last a good amount of time. I've had mine for years now and the battery doesn't hold a charge as long as it used to but that's to be expected I suppose. Also make sure to unscrew the head and clean out the unit frequently - it can get pretty gross!
Deanna T.
Richmond, VA
I got this two pack toothbrush set for Christmas and I really love it. The toothbrush brushes my teeth in such a nice way that I always enjoy using this toothbrush. I will be buying the toothbrush heads in the future as well.
Topher H.
cincinnati
This is my daily toothbrush, and I am in love with it. I've noticed such a huge difference in the way my teeth look! It's powerful, yet gentle enough where it doesn't hurt my gums. The price is a little steep, but it is seriously my favorite thing ever! I recommend this for sure! :)
Brittany C.
Owensboro, KY
I have had this toothbrush for about 2 years and I love it! I couldn't believe how clean and fresh my mouth and teeth felt after using this for the first time! I couldn't think of one bad thing to say about this toothbrush. I will never go back to manual brushing.
Britt N.
San Antonio, TX
Don't have much to say besides it's worth every penny! I'm obsessed with my teeth! I'm always making sure they look nice, white and clean! This is the perfect toothbrush for just that! My whole family owns them!
Griffin C.
Hudson, KY
Although this product is expensive it is WELL worth the money. I have had mine for a couple of months now and it's still working great! You do have to head the head every month but it beats a regular toothbrush! It reaches harder to reach places as well as leaves your mouth feeling cleaner.
Detoya M.
Super for a refresh clean feeling helps reach in places that normal toothbrush can't seems like your at the dentist office all over again use this everyday twice a day very satisfied would recommend to everyone
Ellen M.
Camden, AR
I have been using Sonicare toothbrushes for years, I love them, everybody needs these toothbrushes!   I use mine everyday and take with me on trips! I won't use anything else.

Gabrielle J.
Dunwoody, GA
I never travel without my electric brush! My teeth feels super clean after using it. I've used this product for the last 4 years and cannot go back to a traditional brush.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Nos gusta mucho buena potencia lo compre por amazon aunque costco lo ha traido mas económico. A mi familia le encanta dice que les deja los dientes super limpios 😂