BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Plaque Control Plus Rechargeable Toothbrush HX6254/81 Type: Toothpaste Size: As Shown Color: White/Blue Age: Adult Ecological: Organic Form: Pack

Katherine S.
Manlius, NY
Awesome toothbrush. I will never go back to manual toothbrushes. The heads last a good amount of time. I've had mine for years now and the battery doesn't hold a charge as long as it used to but that's to be expected I suppose. Also make sure to unscrew the head and clean out the unit frequently - it can get pretty gross!
Deanna T.
Richmond, VA
I got this two pack toothbrush set for Christmas and I really love it. The toothbrush brushes my teeth in such a nice way that I always enjoy using this toothbrush. I will be buying the toothbrush heads in the future as well.
Topher H.
cincinnati
This is my daily toothbrush, and I am in love with it. I've noticed such a huge difference in the way my teeth look! It's powerful, yet gentle enough where it doesn't hurt my gums. The price is a little steep, but it is seriously my favorite thing ever! I recommend this for sure! :)
Brittany C.
Owensboro, KY
I have had this toothbrush for about 2 years and I love it! I couldn't believe how clean and fresh my mouth and teeth felt after using this for the first time! I couldn't think of one bad thing to say about this toothbrush. I will never go back to manual brushing.
Britt N.
San Antonio, TX
Don't have much to say besides it's worth every penny! I'm obsessed with my teeth! I'm always making sure they look nice, white and clean! This is the perfect toothbrush for just that! My whole family owns them!
Ellen M.
Camden, AR
I have been using Sonicare toothbrushes for years, I love them, everybody needs these toothbrushes!   I use mine everyday and take with me on trips! I won't use anything else.

Gabrielle J.
Dunwoody, GA
I never travel without my electric brush! My teeth feels super clean after using it. I've used this product for the last 4 years and cannot go back to a traditional brush.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I like this toothbrush a lot. It takes a bit to get used to since your gums and teeth are probably not used to such a strong brush. But after a few days, it'll change your brushing forever. I sometimes forget my sonicare when I go to travel and have to use a normal brush, and I miss it so much! Only thing to watch for is sometimes it breaks, or like mine, it would move the brush top anymore. So be sure to sign up for a guarantee or something.
Jackie H.
Great bend , KS
I'm a weirdo when it comes to my teeth. If I don't feel like they got "clean enough" I'll rebrush. I don't have to do that with this toothbrush. FINALLY. I just love the feeling of a clean mouth. I tried all the other kinds of brushes before splurging on this one but they didn't even compare. This is hands down the best out there.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
At one of my dentist visits, my hygienist recommended I start using an electric toothbrush after the results of some of my tooth measurements. I received one as a Christmas gift. Since that visit to the dentist, my teeth have improved and I've found my teeth feel much cleaner verses using a regular toothbrush.

Kohl's