BY SONICARE

The philips sonicare plaque control brush head is designed to work with multiple sonicare models, these snap-on replacement brush heads gently remove 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reminder bristles fade to let you know when it's time for replacement. Replace your brush head every three months as recommended by the american dental association. see more...

Emily D.
Mason, OH
I love love love my sonicare toothbrush! I feel like my teeth get super clean with each brushing! I would recommend getting a sonicare toothbrush if you like to have that squeaky clean feel on your teeth!
Patty K.
Boulder, CO
I have been using the Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush for years and always get the plaque control brush heads. I like that they come with a different ring color on the base so you can keep track of which one is yours (if you are in a household that shares one base and switches out the heads). Buying the three pack is much more economical as well.
Jenny V.
Pecos, NM
I like the way my teeth feel after. They feel really clean like if you've just gotten out of the dentist office. I bought my niece the same toothbrush and refills. I also like that it indicates when you need to change it.
Fatan C.
Sturtevant
I love these additions to my Sonicare toothbrush, however I payed about $30 for this and I payed $170 for the toothbrush itself, so I personally feel like it is quite an investment to have this item. overall these work great, but a price drop would be nice!
Brandy W.
Love my Sonicare toothbrush and these brush heads. My fiancé is in dental school and has tried out numerous brushes and these are his favorite and mine too. When I go a week without using them on vacation my teeth start to feel gritty. I can't believe I used to go without it!
Izabella A.
Meridian, ID
We always busy these toothbrush heads because I like to change my brush head frequently to keep it fresh. These are an amazing deal and I absolutely love having an electric toothbrush it makes brushing so much easier
Clodagh M.
Maspeth, NY
I love sonicare toothbrushes my mouth feels sooooo much cleaner but it doesn't make my mouth hurt or bleed. I feel like my teeth had gotten so much whiter I probably will never stop using a somicare brush
Jennifer W.
My go to toothbrush!! I will never use another. That being said the brush relief to me are a bit expensive. Because of the effectiveness of the toothbrush I will just have to get over that. Unfortunately I do not get regular cleaning but have been told that my teeth look amazing thanks to this brand. You must try this brush for yourself but check for coupons before buying. You can find this product at most grocery store, drug stores and retail.
Lauryn E.
I love using my sonicare tooth brush! I don't feel my teeth are as clean without it! Less to floss means less time getting ready for bed! I've had mine for probably 6 years and it's still goin strong!
Tara S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love them!! Found a fantastic price in Costco a few months back for the two pack of Sonicare Plaque toothbrushes and it had came with extra brush heads! I then quickly looked to see if they had any replacement heads & they did. I was amazed how well they worked on my teeth! I have noticed within a few days that my teeth were getting whiter & whiter!!