BY SONICARE

Unleash the full sound potential of all your media devices and enjoy the freedom of placement provided by the wireless subwoofer. This soundbar works with your tv, discs players,gaming console and mp3 player, which is bluetooth compatible. see more...

Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Wow! Great sound system.  I was looking for a sound bar for our Lounge area at the house and I came across this one at Best Buy.  I love the sleek design and the quality is right up there with my Bose system.  I would recommend trying this if you are in the market.
Lindsey L.
Cincinnati, OH
We are using this for our home tv and it works well. It can be kind of base heavy, so not the best for high music, but great for movies. It takes a few secs to turn on, but overall pretty satisfied with it for he price. It's been working well for a few years now.
Brandon S.
I love this sound system!! Philips makes excellent sound products! For a great price this is an optimum choice! If any of my friends wanted to install this sound system, I would recommend this one to them! It really is a necessity when you want to watch the big game!
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
I love my electric toothbrush. My teeth always feel so clean and healthy when I'm done brushing, unlike when I use a manual toothbrush. I don't think I'll ever switch back to a manual one.
Uma T.
pembroke pines, FL
there tooth brushes are very helpful and useful to get all that gung out your teeth it is better than manual tooth brush and can help the elderly to i would recommend it to the elders and peolpe who need a little help or care about hygne this product is very satisfying also
Marina M.

The unit is solid, very straightforward, and gets the job done. My last dentist visit was significantly better than when I was using a regular brush (of course, YMMV depending on your oral hygiene). It's hard to imagine needing another electric brush. It's also good for traveling; for trips shorter than 2 weeks, you don't even need the base, because the battery lasts about 2 weeks. Lastly, if you have sensitive teeth, you can buy sensitive replacement head assembly thingies (whatever they're called), which I've been using for the past month or so.
Larissa v.
Round Rock, TX
Fill your home with superb Bluetooth wireless music. In addition to TV & home theater, this Philips soundbar also boosts your gaming console and MP3 player. So start enjoying top-quality Surround Sound movies and music now, Bluetooth is a short range wireless communication technology that is both stable and energy efficient. The technology allows for easy wireless connection to other Bluetooth devices, so you can play your favorite music from any smartphone, tablet or laptop, including the iPod or iPhone with a Bluetooth-enabled speaker.
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
I purchased a Philips Sonicare® FlexCare+ Electric Toothbrush from Bed Bath and Beyond. It is an excellent product. This is the second one I have purchased in five years. It has several mode that you can quickly switch from clean to sensitive and the other modes. It has gum health modes which are great. The best are the dental checkups with no cavities!
Rachel J.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a pretty good soundbar. The bluetooth feature is what makes it though. I like that I can just hook my phone up and start playing music.. plus it's easy to install to your tv for that surround sound. I'd definitely recommend this product!
Madisyn D.
Garfield, GA
This speaker has an amazing sound! I use it every day and I absolutely love it! I bought it from Walmart and I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves music. It isn't that expensive and it is a great product.
Danielle H.