BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Kids ProResults Toothbrush Heads: Protects and cleans teeth Eliminates plaque and harmful bacteria Protects gums Soft bristles For ages 4+ see more...

• Where do you buy the replacements heads at the best price? 3 Answers
Jessie N.
Wilmette, IL
After two years of use, the power button on the handle had become so unresponsive to operate, that it required a very forceful two-thumb push to turn on my toothbrush. I contacted Philips via their website, using their online assistant, and a replacement handle was shipped to me the same day. I simply had to return mine in the same box as the replacement, and Philips paid the return shipping. How easy was that?! My two year warranty had actually expired one month prior (isn't that always the way it goes?) but it turns out that because I registered my toothbrush--which I didn't even remember doing--the warranty got extended by an additional six months. Great customer service, Philips!
ava c.
Des Moines
this toothbrush feels weird on my teeth like it almost hurts. but it really cleans your teeth and makes them feel clean and healthy. i bought it at costco. i recommend it to everyone. it's very easy to hold.
Cassia L.
Hudson, MA
This used to be in my Christmas stocking every year! It had a great life until the next year when we got a new one. As we got older our grandmother decided we can manually brush our teeth. I'm OK with that
Julia D.
Since these toothbrushes are so expensive, it's good to switch out the heads on the tooth brushes! The blue one is much larger then the red one, so you could use the smaller ones for smaller kids encouraging them to continue the good habit of brushing their teeth with an electric tooth brush.
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
I bought the sonicare Kids toothbrush for my 2 kids and appreciate that they sell packs of heads for kids, but I wish they did a larger package and that you could opt for just one size of brush head, since the kids' brush heads come in different sizes. It is great that they are color coded.
Juliann J.
Havertown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using the Philips Sonicare for many years running and it pays off at my dental cleanings. What used to be long visits for cleanings are now quick and painless as most of the work the hygienist used to do is now proactively taken care of when I brush at home.
Melissa W.
BEDFORD, TX
My daughter uses this brush every day and we both love it. I know it cleans her teeth well and I don't have to worry that she is not getting her teeth cleaned. It was proven at our last dental appointment we her dentist said she had really great teeth.
Libby B.
Brushing my little one's teeth has always been a nightmare. I recently bought the kids proresults toothbrush and now they love to brush their teeth! The fun design makes it easy for them to hold and they get rave reviews from the dentist!
Devon D.
These are great toothbrush heads. Easily fit on and have no problem with them staying on my toothbrush at all. I think the colors are great and make them easy to separate from each other when brushing time comes around.
Tori W.
I have a love hate relationship with these why do they have to cost so much?? they are awesome just when i can buy a regular one for a buck the price hits me hard every time I usually order the off brand from amazon
Laura F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you buy the replacements heads at the best price?