Philips Sonicare HX9362/68 DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric

Everybody loves a healthy, bright smile. Featuring patented sonic technology, 5 brushing modes and advanced brush head technology, philips sonicare diamondclean rechargeable toothbrush offers philips sonicare's best plaque removal and whitening system. Choose from clean, white, polish, gum care or sensitive for a custom cleaning experience. Proven to naturally whiten teeth in just one week, diamondclean will also gently remove coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine stains. Each bristle is shaped like a diamond for philips sonicare's best stain removal. Also features quadpacer and smartimer to encourage attentive brushing of each...

Has anyone tried this toothbrush?
Philips Sonicare HX9362/68 DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric I do not understand the charging cup. is there an outlet for it or do i just place my sonicare in that specific cup and it will charge?
Start your review of Philips Sonicare HX9362/68 DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric!
Disputanta , VA
Like I mentioned in a previous review, I use a manual toothbrush every other day and this one on the others... so here's my review in my current electric toothbrush :) With a battery life of over 2 weeks, the Sonicare DiamondClean is an excellent electric toothbrush, especially for those that travel a lot. For even more peace of mind's sake, you can charge the toothbrush in the travel case using a USB. This is very convenient for international traveling if you travel with a laptop because you can charge your brush with one of its USB ports overnight. That's one less adapter to worry about. Although it may look slick, the brush's handle is surprisingly grippy, and even more so when wet. The brush has 5 different brushing modes. It also breaks up your mouth into sections and has a vibration alert which signals you when to stop brushing the part of the mouth you're brushing and move on to the next section. The vibrating head is incredibly fast that it takes all of the effort out of brushing your teeth. In fact, you're actually not supposed to apply a lot of pressure to it since the vibrations are doing all of the work. The charging dock has a very small footprint and fits in virtually any sink as long as there is a power outlet about 3 feet away from it. It will even charge through the rinsing glass if you want to charge it that way but that's optional. I don't like the idea of rinsing with a glass that I put my brush handle in so I keep them separate and just charge the brush on top of the dock itself. Highly recommended for travelers. If you don't travel often, I would recommend the Sonicare 3 series instead as the DiamondClean is significantly more expensive. It won't feel or look as premium as the DiamondClean but it gets the job done. Also I own this in a Rose Gold shade and it looks gorgeous on my counter :)
Chesapeake, VA
Philips Sonicare HX9362/68 DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric uploaded by Vasilliki B.
Purchased at: Target
I love the look of this toothbrush, because it came in my favorite color purple. However, I’ve owned the Flexcare version and it’s way more powerful in cleaning versus this one. I’ve never dropped it. Wondering if I have a lemon product. I may need to call them to see if anything can be done as I’ve had this little over a year and I’m not completely satisfied. The vibration isn’t even remotely close to flexcare cleaning. For those that complain of a beep in the beginning theirs is set to a mode that’s for gentle use in beginning stages until you get acclimated to brushing with it. You need to reset it to factory supposedly I read in the manual. Overall, if I could repurchase another toothbrush I’d stick with the Sonicares Flexcare model & its cheaper too.
I recently switched from a manual toothbrush to an electric My husband has the Oral-B electric toothbrush. I have used the Oral-B a few times, but the rotating brush head and vibration from the brush was too harsh. With the Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable toothbrush, I do not have any of those problems. The brush head is gentle and the vibration is not overwhelming.

With the Sonicare Diamond Clean, there are 5 different settings. I use the sensitive setting paired with my favorite toothpaste from Sensodyne. The toothbrush also comes with a cup etched with the Sonicare name.

One of my favorite features with this product is how it is charged. With traditional electric toothbrushes, they are charged by plugging them in. With the Sonicare, I just place my brush on the nifty glass holder that goes over the charging plate. I do not have to worry about gunk and residue from toothpaste being on the charger.

Whitestone, NY
I never thought a toothbrush could change my life. But this one did and it’s worth every penny. For years, I couldn’t stand the color of my teeth. They were never white, someone recommended me to try this toothbrush. At first I was very hesitant because I thought... “spend almost $200 on a toothbrush- that’s crazy” well I AM so glad I did! I’ve never seen my teeth so white and polished. I saw difference in the first week of using it. This week I’ve been home- not going outside and I’ve been lazy so I started using my regular old toothbrush again. I have to tell you, my teeth were changing color back to the tint of yellow before starting with the Sonicare toothbrush. When I started brushing with sonicare again- I saw the difference. This toothbrush is worth every penny. My favorite and best investment. Thank you!!!!!!
Murphysboro, IL
Philips Sonicare HX9362/68 DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric uploaded by Courtney F.
Purchased at: Walmart
As a dental professional, I recommend this toothbrush to everyone! I have used sonicare tooth brushes for 15 years. What’s special about the diamond clean tooth brush it that it has five different settings to choose from. Clean, white, polish, gum care and sensitive. It’s perfect for anyone to use. I normally use the “clean” setting. Every so often I will use the “white” setting if I feel my teeth look a little dull. I do get compliments on my teeth and asked if I whiten... the secret is this tooth brush combined with crest scope tooth paste. I recommend everyone use an electric tooth brush in your oral care routine. Give this one a try!
I cannot speak highly enough of this toothbrush. It is very expensive, but I certainly think it’s worth it. My teeth I’ve never felt cleaner! I feel like I’m constantly gone to the dentist for a deep cleaning every time I use this. It’s very sleek and looks nice. It comes with a cute little class to hold it up. The charger is even adorable. It came with a nice leather carrying case for traveling, which I really like. This is very easy to use and has multiple options such as deep cleaning options, regular cleaning options, whitening cleaning options, sensitive cleaning options and more. This is very easy to find at places like target, Amazon, and Costco. In fact, if you’re looking for to Costco has the most financially advantageous option.
New York
t was a great toothbrush when it worked. And my dentist said my teeth looked great and so clean.

However this is my fourth Sonicare toothbrush that has failed over the years. Usually it fails with a leak in a gasket or the button, or the actuator assembly. All have failed in this fashion. Sonicare improved the charging mechanism on this model.

Dayton, OH
I really love this tooth brush, and the look of it is an added bonus! I love the rose good color. The actual tooth brush itself does exactly what is advertised...it gives my teeth a really good, deep cleaning and works extremely well when comparing it to your traditional tooth brush (I can’t compare to any other electric because I’ve not used one). The battery life is excellent as well. The only thing I wish were different is the head of the tooth brush is a bit small and I’d prefer a large brush with more volume on the actual bristles...but perhaps the size is why it cleans so well! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Anaheim, CA
My favorite toothbrush and even better is the beautiful pink color! I like how there are three different brushing options and you can also adjust the speeds which I love! I usually alternate between the white option, gum care, and deep clean. Comes with a charger but I only have to charge it every two weeks and that even using it 2-3 times a day using the highest speed option. Usually takes about 24 hours to fully charge. When you brush, it has a timer for each of the 4 quadrants and will have a vibrating signal to let you know when to move to the next section. It is pricey but worth it!
Arlington , TX
The last time I went to the dentist my dentist recommended using an electric toothbrush she said it’s better for cleaning and really getting in between all the tees and just leaving a cleaner feeling so I did so and I bought thisAt target mail them because they were having a sale on it and I honestly really love it I feel like it definitely does clean my teeth way better than a manual toothbrush and it’s not loud to where I feel like a lot of people can hear me it’s really nice on the sound it is not damaging to the tease and smooth and good for sensitive gums I really like it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Whistler, BC
il y a un an
Alissa P. • il y a 3 mois
I’ve had both, the sonicare gets a deeper cleaner for sure. It makes me mouth feel much more refreshed.
johnson city, NY
il y a un an
Bianca B. • il y a un mois
I was thinking the same thing after I got it. I believe you place the cup on top of the charger base and it’s supposed to lay in the cup. I decided this was not practical and did not use the cup and I place the toothbrush directly in the charger.