BY SONICARE

Everybody loves a healthy, bright smile. Featuring patented sonic technology, 5 brushing modes and advanced brush head technology, philips sonicare diamondclean rechargeable toothbrush offers philips sonicare's best plaque removal and whitening system. Choose from clean, white, polish, gum care or sensitive for a custom cleaning experience. Proven to naturally whiten teeth in just one week, diamondclean will also gently remove coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine stains. Each bristle is shaped like a diamond for philips sonicare's best stain removal. Also features quadpacer and smartimer to encourage attentive brushing of each... see more...

julia a.
Helotes, Tx
I have this 4 stars only because my tooth brush stop working. The company did send me refurbished one. That last a few months and quit on me too. Other than that I love this toothbrush my teeth feel wonderful. I had a very hard time going back to manual tooth brush. I have to brush after every meal now. I plan to buy another one.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This was a great purchase. Prior to this I used a different Sonicare model, that did not have quite as many modes or features. Since I started using Sonicare my dental checkups have been better. I have not had cavities in over a year. My gums are definitely healthier. There are different modes for different functions, and it comes with different brush heads for different purposes. It also comes with a unique charging base that doubles as a rinse cup. It also has a storage case that doubles as a charger. This was a great purchase that I do not regret at all.
Jennifer S.
I have convinced so many people to switch over to an electric toothbrush. It has changed my life! Of course I had to get the pretty pink one. I can’t go back to using a normal toothbrush. It’s not the same. The electric toothbrush really makes your mouth feel clean and fresh!
Katelyn R.
If your  in need of an electric toothbrush than this is it!!  It has so many setting options for  all your needs.  Every time I use it my teeth and gums feel so clean and invigorated.  No comparison to a manual brush, but any electric brush is going to do a much better job than a manual in my opinion. This toothbrush also comes with extra toothbrush heads, a unique charging glass doubles as a rinsing cup , a rechargeable case for traveling.  You wont regret this purchase!
Michelle W.
Love this toothbrush purchase over a year ago at Costco, charges great, holds charge for a long time came with a travel case you can charge it in. The heads are expensive, wish they were cheaper, but love the brush my teeth feel so clean after using!
Alexa A.
I love this toothbrush! I love how there are five different options to pick from when you are brushing your teeth. And the glass cup with the charger is perfect. BONUS: you even get a travel case to store your toothbrush, extra heads for the brush, and the case keeps your toothbrush charged as well!!
Kristi L.
Selinsgrove, PA
Love how u can charge this by just placing in their glass cup. The head on this brush is perfect fit to clean each and every tooth. It has a travel charging case that holds all your parts very compact. The changeable heads are not to expensive and last a long time. It’s easy to clean. Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush
Aleah C.
I don’t know why I waited to this year to finally buy an electric toothbrush. This toothbrush is good for lazy people like me , I noticed I get less plaque since I been using this. Overall it was worth the price and I purchased it at Target while it was on sale.
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
I have this brush in the Pink Edition. I originally started with a White version when the Toothbrush first came out, then moved on to the pink. My husband has a black version. I've been using the DiamondClean model for several years. The DiamondClean is my 5th Sonicare Toothbrush model in the past 15 years. It's important to note that I only replace them when something better comes along, not because they have died. None of mine have ever died before I've replaced them with something newer and better. My husband is a dentist and we like to stay on top of the latest and best trends in dental care, plus we receive these products at a huge discount i.e. wholesale price. The DiamondClean brush and head is by far the best toothbrush and head that Sonicare has ever made. This opinion doesn't just come from me, but also from my husband who is a licensed dentist and can observe this from a clinical standpoint. It really cleans teeth and removes more plaque than other toothbrushes. It's a difference that you can feel. My teeth are always just as clean as they are right after having them professionally cleaned. It's the only toothbrush that my husband recommends to his patients. I also have porcelain veneers on my upper teeth and the head, although very effective at cleaning natural teeth, is also very gentle on the porcelain. It's also very attractive in terms of it's design and technology. The USB charging case is very sleek, high tech, and convenient, as is the charging glass with the magnetic base. This toothbrush is definitely worth the money invested, even at full retail price.
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
The charge on this thing lasts so long and it does such a good job. I always feel so fresh and clean after using it. The timer is also great so even when I zone out, I know I’m getting a good brushing in every time.
Jennifer C.
Anyone have any experience using this product? Is it any better than the 5 series?
Michele W.
Washington, DC
Is it worth the price? How does it compare to Quip?

Amazon