BY SONICARE

Everybody loves a healthy, bright smile. Featuring patented sonic technology, 5 brushing modes and advanced brush head technology, philips sonicare diamondclean rechargeable toothbrush offers philips sonicare's best plaque removal and whitening system. Choose from clean, white, polish, gum care or sensitive for a custom cleaning experience. Proven to naturally whiten teeth in just one week, diamondclean will also gently remove coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine stains. Each bristle is shaped like a diamond for philips sonicare's best stain removal. Also features quadpacer and smartimer to encourage attentive brushing of each... see more...

• Anyone have any experience using this product? Is it any better t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This was a great purchase. Prior to this I used a different Sonicare model, that did not have quite as many modes or features. Since I started using Sonicare my dental checkups have been better. I have not had cavities in over a year. My gums are definitely healthier. There are different modes for different functions, and it comes with different brush heads for different purposes. It also comes with a unique charging base that doubles as a rinse cup. It also has a storage case that doubles as a charger. This was a great purchase that I do not regret at all.
Katelyn R.
If your  in need of an electric toothbrush than this is it!!  It has so many setting options for  all your needs.  Every time I use it my teeth and gums feel so clean and invigorated.  No comparison to a manual brush, but any electric brush is going to do a much better job than a manual in my opinion. This toothbrush also comes with extra toothbrush heads, a unique charging glass doubles as a rinsing cup , a rechargeable case for traveling.  You wont regret this purchase!
Vanessa L.
Lexington
It seems to work well but I do wish the brush head that it comes with was bigger. I also don't like that toothpaste builds up under the attachment head. It has to be kept clean or else the vibrating part can't vibrate as well which means your teeth don't get cleaned as well.
Blythe H.
I like my Sonicare toothbrush.  It vibrates just enough to get into every nook and cranny around my teeth without being irritating or ticklish.  This brand was recommended to me by my dentist and preforms better than the Oral B brush I had been using previously.
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
I have this brush in the Pink Edition. I originally started with a White version when the Toothbrush first came out, then moved on to the pink. My husband has a black version. I've been using the DiamondClean model for several years. The DiamondClean is my 5th Sonicare Toothbrush model in the past 15 years. It's important to note that I only replace them when something better comes along, not because they have died. None of mine have ever died before I've replaced them with something newer and better. My husband is a dentist and we like to stay on top of the latest and best trends in dental care, plus we receive these products at a huge discount i.e. wholesale price. The DiamondClean brush and head is by far the best toothbrush and head that Sonicare has ever made. This opinion doesn't just come from me, but also from my husband who is a licensed dentist and can observe this from a clinical standpoint. It really cleans teeth and removes more plaque than other toothbrushes. It's a difference that you can feel. My teeth are always just as clean as they are right after having them professionally cleaned. It's the only toothbrush that my husband recommends to his patients. I also have porcelain veneers on my upper teeth and the head, although very effective at cleaning natural teeth, is also very gentle on the porcelain. It's also very attractive in terms of it's design and technology. The USB charging case is very sleek, high tech, and convenient, as is the charging glass with the magnetic base. This toothbrush is definitely worth the money invested, even at full retail price.
Kristie H.
Louisville, KY
Leave your teeth feeling as though you just left your hygienist's chair. Routine dental cleanings are now short and sweet. What used to be a trip filled with repetitive scraping is now a mere once over and done!
Elly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I got really lucky and thanks to a Black Friday deal on Amazon, I scored a  for a total steal. Thanks to Prime, it arrived 2 days later, and I've been using it nonstop ever since. I love that it comes with its own charging cup for the bathroom, and a cute travel kit with a charger for when I'm on the road. I also love the superb job it does - from cleaning my teeth to whitening them when I use my boost toothpaste. I also love how long it holds a charge and how light it is. This is one purchase you can never go wrong with.
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
For as long as I can remember I've used Sonicare! This DiamondClean Rechargeable is my ultimate favorite! It's pretty as a pearl and keeps my teeth super fresh and clean leaving nothing behind! It's also built to last, so I change out my brush heads as needed and keep my brush going strong.
Victoria S.
Crosby, TX
This toothbrush changed the standard I had for clean teeth. This tooth brush has a Clean, White, Polish, & Sensitive setting that leaves your teeth feeling slick and perfectly clean. I wish the charger was not glass, but there is a portable case that charges your toothbrush via a cord and that can plug into the computer. SO convenient!
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Love it! I have Ménière's disease and excess movement can cause vertigo attacks so I had to stop using manual toothbrushes. I tried several battery powered toothbrushes before I settled on this one. I got a very good deal on this on Amazon because of a digital coupon. Score!!! My dentist has said my teeth look whiter and my gums look healthier.
Jennifer C.
Anyone have any experience using this product? Is it any better than the 5 series?