BY PHILIPS

Whiter, Healthier Teeth for Life Best Philips Sonicare Whitening Sonic Toothbrush Philips Sonicares best whitening in our most elegant sonic electric toothbrush. Switch toPhilips Sonicare. Proven to Improve Oral Health Removes up to 10x more plaque than a manual toothbrush Whitens teeth more than 2x better than a manual toothbrush Improves gum health in only two weeks Provides a Superior Clean Follows the shape of your teeth gums for a deeper clean DiamondClean toothbrush head for Sonicares best whitening New Deep Clean: Effortlessly tackle trouble spots Dynamic cleaning action for better oral health Designed Around You Timers to help encourage thorough brushing Dual charging system: Charging glass travel case Highlights br Removes up to 10x More Plaque Removes up to 10 times more plaque from hard to reach places than a manual toothbrush with AdaptiveClean brush head. W see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aparna A.
I noticed a huge difference after using this electric toothbrush as compared to my regular one! The mouth definitely feels a lot cleaner & fresh! Earlier I use to keep this one at home & take my regular toothbrush when I travelled but gradually I got rid of my regular one all together & started carryin this one with me! It does come with a very nice travel case which acts as a charger too! You can just plug in the travel case & it will charge the toothbrush! At home I use the regular charger that comes with it! I havent gone very long without charging it but it did last me for 2-3 uses without charging! The bristles also last very long! I change them after every 3 months! I love this product so much! Ordered if off of amazon & that's where I get my extra bristles too!
Erica G.
Love this toothbrush, been using for about 1 year. Was able to buy at Costco actually, and the replacement heads are available on Amazon Prime! Favorite feature is that it automatically times a full 2 minutes of brush time, split into 30 second increments, so you can make sure all your pearly whites get enough love. Will continue to use this toothbrush and highly recommend it to everyone else!
Tobi A.
This was given to by as a gift and I’ve loved it can imagine using any other brand. It has various speeds to your sensitivity and also cleaning options the vibration is not harsh at all it’s gentle to the mouth but does the job very well.
Kassia P.
London, London
Recharging glass cup is really clever but I thought you had to charge it itself and then use it to charge your toothbrush but unfortunately it has to be plugged in which kinda defeats the point. But I've had this toothbrush for over a year now, it's still going strong and only needs to be charged every 3-4 weeks!

Comes with a charging travel case and 5 different settings. Love it!