BY SONICARE

Philips sonicare hx9170/10 flexcare platinum rechargeable electric toothbrush with uv sanitizer see more...

Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
This is the best toothbrush I’ve ever used! I absolutely love it! The one I bought came with the UV sanitizer, portable travel charger, 2 travel cases, and 2 rechargeable tooth brushes. I’ve had it for about 7-8 years and they are both still going strong! I can’t believe they’ve both lasted this long.
Hailey K.
forest lake
Love this electric toothbrush. I am a dental hygiene student and we were given both sonicare and oral B electric toothbrushes. This sonicare toothbrush far exceeded the Oral B. Love it!
Taylor B.
Mentor, OH
I got this tooth brush from a rep at work. I was previously using an oral b and I never went back. This blows that tooth brush out of the water. My teeth feel so much cleaner with this. Buying one in store is pricey and I do feel that they are over priced for any sonicare but the results are great
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
The Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Plus is my favorite electric toothbrush. I won't go back to Oral-B. I love using this electric toothbrush with the InterCare toothbrush head.
Maria R.
I give 5 stars Because I use its for more 2 years, I Sensitive teeth, I can not use any brush and this is my favorite, clean well and super soft.
Megan H.
Winnipeg, MB
This is my current toothbrush and I have been using it for a long time. The price for these tooth brushes is pretty high for a tooth brush but worth it. It cleans your teeth really well and overall is a great purchase.
Danielle T.
This toothbrush is awesome! I've had it for a couple months now and I can honestly say I've noticed my teeth are whiter, my mouth stays fresh longer, and I feel like my oral health is much better overall
Javen J.
I absolutely love this toothbrush, it glides on your teeth like a cloud.There are three modes on this toothbrush my favorite is the massage mode. It feels so luxurious.I would recommend this to anyone!
Elizabeth b.
Visalia, CA
Best toothbrush out there! I purchased mine at cost and it's the best toothbrush out there. This is actually my second sonic care. I purchased one a few years ago and felt like it was time to upgrade. I am very satisfied with this product does an amazing job cleaning your teeth. Feels like getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist every time
Angela M.
Northfield, OH
I thought it was a bit pricey compared to the oral b. I bought it at target and I used it every day twice a day. I ended switching back to the oral b brand of welectronic tooth brush.

back