BY SONICARE

Philips sonicare hx9170/10 flexcare platinum rechargeable electric toothbrush with uv sanitizer see more...

Kimberly D.
Tahlequah, OK
I love this brush. I use it day and night. It works so much better than the cheap ones. It's a little pricey but well worth it. Mine has lasted forever. My teeth look and feel clean.
Libby H.
East Lansing, MI
YES! This is my favorite toothbrush i have ever owned. it cleans my teeth so well, and i tend to be very particular about my oral hygiene. Even my dental hygienist commented on the quality care i was giving me teeth 😊
Dan L.
Brush is comfortable, has difference cleaning lever, for me I can't tell difference between toothbrush. But not bad, I like using it.
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
Had this toothbrush for 2+ years. It had been great! The whitening setting and the clean sheeting are my favorite because I actually feel the brush has helped whiten my teeth more than just with whitening toothpaste alone. I rarely have to use whitening strips anymore to keep my teeth white. Phillips customer service was great too. I had an issue with the brush handle about a year ago and I contacted them about it. They sent me a replacement handle right away and they recycled the old one free of charge.

Very pleased and will never change from Sonicare.
Heather T.
Lewisville, TX
This toothbrush is fantastic. It was recommended to me by my dentist. I absolutely love using this. After every brushing I feel like I just got a cleaning at my dentist office. The brush heads are a little pricey, BUT they Last a really long time and clean so well.
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
Perfect clean every time!! This toothbrush is the best you cannot even compare it to your basic electric toothbrush. It's not harsh on your teeth or gums. I've been using this brush for a while and I have never been so happy with a toothbrush!
Nicole J.
Bothell, WA
I got mine from Costco.The sanitizing system that the charger comes with is great!
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I love this tooth brush gets my teeth clean with out hurting my gums and my enamel. Since I started using this tooth brush I feel like I'm actually getting clean. Why spend 4-10 dollars on a tooth brush you'll throw away? Save the money and buy one you won't be sorry. Trust me!
Stacy N.
Great toothbrush!!! It's a lot more powerful than the oral b one and my teeth definitely feels a lot cleaner. The battery life is long and charging it overnight usually gives you a full charge. Love that it comes with the sterilizer!
Hannah P.
Coshocton, OH
It's so convenient having the rechargeable station for my toothbrush! I love that it use UV sanitizing too! I wasn't sure about an electronic toothbrush at first but I'm glad I did it! I'll never use a manual again!