BY SONICARE

Philips sonicare hx9170/10 flexcare platinum rechargeable electric toothbrush with uv sanitizer see more...

Heather T.
Lewisville, TX
This toothbrush is fantastic. It was recommended to me by my dentist. I absolutely love using this. After every brushing I feel like I just got a cleaning at my dentist office. The brush heads are a little pricey, BUT they Last a really long time and clean so well.
Sarah C.
CINCINNATI, OH
Love this toothbrush. Took a few days to get used to it because I was used to manual so it tickled while using. Makes my mouth feel clean and teeth smooth like a dental cleaning.
Candi W.
East Stone Gap, VA
Has made a huge difference in my teeth but I switch between it and my manual toothbrush per sugguestion of my hygienist due to my weak enamel issues to not brush it all off.
Nina V.
San Jose, CA
This is an amazing product for those who like electric toothbrushes. Although I have braces so it is ideal for me to have a manual toothbrush. But all of my family has it and loves it. So it's just your opinion
Jessica R.
Jasper, GA
So worth the investment! It makes my teeth feel so clean, like I just camw from the dentist! I used to have one with disposable batteries and it was such a pain. Love that this is rechargeable.
Kimberly D.
Tahlequah, OK
I love this brush. I use it day and night. It works so much better than the cheap ones. It's a little pricey but well worth it. Mine has lasted forever. My teeth look and feel clean.
Caitlyn C.
Riverton, UT
I love this toothbrush! It gives my teeth such a clean feeling! The only thing is that I wish that the last two times were split into two for top and bottom
Samantha G.
Bronx, NY
My first electric toothbrush. It took some getting used to but I love it now. It cleans my teeth much better than regular toothbrushes. I use it 2x daily.
Allyse K.
Munroe falls , Oh
My teeth are whiter and I don't think I could ever go back to a normal toothbrush. Make sure you take off the brush head and clean it frequently !
Maria R.
I give 5 stars Because I use its for more 2 years, I Sensitive teeth, I can not use any brush and this is my favorite, clean well and super soft.