BY SONICARE

Philips sonicare hx9170/10 flexcare platinum rechargeable electric toothbrush with uv sanitizer see more...

Hailey K.
forest lake
Love this electric toothbrush. I am a dental hygiene student and we were given both sonicare and oral B electric toothbrushes. This sonicare toothbrush far exceeded the Oral B. Love it!
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
Had this toothbrush for 2+ years. It had been great! The whitening setting and the clean sheeting are my favorite because I actually feel the brush has helped whiten my teeth more than just with whitening toothpaste alone. I rarely have to use whitening strips anymore to keep my teeth white. Phillips customer service was great too. I had an issue with the brush handle about a year ago and I contacted them about it. They sent me a replacement handle right away and they recycled the old one free of charge.

Very pleased and will never change from Sonicare.
Elizabeth b.
Tulare, CA
Best toothbrush out there! I purchased mine at cost and it's the best toothbrush out there. This is actually my second sonic care. I purchased one a few years ago and felt like it was time to upgrade. I am very satisfied with this product does an amazing job cleaning your teeth. Feels like getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist every time
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
Perfect clean every time!! This toothbrush is the best you cannot even compare it to your basic electric toothbrush. It's not harsh on your teeth or gums. I've been using this brush for a while and I have never been so happy with a toothbrush!
Libby H.
East Lansing, MI
YES! This is my favorite toothbrush i have ever owned. it cleans my teeth so well, and i tend to be very particular about my oral hygiene. Even my dental hygienist commented on the quality care i was giving me teeth 😊
Taylor B.
Mentor, OH
I got this tooth brush from a rep at work. I was previously using an oral b and I never went back. This blows that tooth brush out of the water. My teeth feel so much cleaner with this. Buying one in store is pricey and I do feel that they are over priced for any sonicare but the results are great
Javen J.
I absolutely love this toothbrush, it glides on your teeth like a cloud.There are three modes on this toothbrush my favorite is the massage mode. It feels so luxurious.I would recommend this to anyone!
Angela M.
Northfield, OH
I thought it was a bit pricey compared to the oral b. I bought it at target and I used it every day twice a day. I ended switching back to the oral b brand of welectronic tooth brush.
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
The Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Plus is my favorite electric toothbrush. I won't go back to Oral-B. I love using this electric toothbrush with the InterCare toothbrush head.
Danielle T.
This toothbrush is awesome! I've had it for a couple months now and I can honestly say I've noticed my teeth are whiter, my mouth stays fresh longer, and I feel like my oral health is much better overall