BY SONICARE

The Philips Sonicare Adaptive Clean is Sonicare`s deepest cleaning brush head. Designed to work with multiple Philips Sonicare toothbrush models, these Snap-On replacement brush heads have flexing sides that contour to your teeth and gums for 4X more surface contact and up to 10x more plaque removal vs. a manual toothbrush. Reminder bristles fade to let you know when it's time for replacement. Replace your brush head every three months as recommended by the American Dental Association. see more...

Lia B.
Hopewell, NJ
These brush heads are SO good.  My teeth always feel so clean and smooth like they do right after you leave the dentist.  The shape of the bristles and head allow you to get into the back of your mouth easily where its often difficult to reach and plaque gets left behind.  I love how well it works while being gently on your gums.
Aliyah W.
i do not recommend this whatsoever because it was a horrible experience for me when i tried it. i haven't used it since and i don't plan to. it doesn't work and it was truly a waste of my money to pay for it
Nicole S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use sonicare toothbrush everyday. I notice a difference in how clean my teeth get compared to regular tooth brushes. The brush heads a a little expensive but worth it
Jennifer M.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this toothbrush for myself as a birthday present and it was probably one of the best purchases that I have made. You have to make sure to read the instructions and use the sonicare toothbrush as they intended, because it makes the world of a difference. I was using it as a normal toothbrush that just had a motor, but after being informed by a friend that I was doing it wrong, I read the instructions and changed my life. This makes my dentists appointments so much easier and less painful, they even comment on how clean my teeth are.
Nick S.
Nice tip that works for a good amount of time, the only thing I don't really like is the small surface area of the head itself but it nonetheless works well and continues to provide a clean mouth so 5 stars
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
This Phillips sonicare breath RX antibacterial her mouth rinse is really one of the best on the market it's totally met expectations and went beyond I use this stuff every single day. this is my first time trying this but I use it every single day I am completely satisfied and I will be purchasing this again
Stephanie I.
Lakewood Rch, FL
I love being able to regularly change the head on my toothbrush. This always makes me feel like I am brushing with a clean brush head to avoid germs. This is one of the most effective toothbrushes. I would highly recommend this brand if you are looking to purchase an electric toothbrush.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
This toothbrush changed my oral health. I picked it up after my dentist pointed out 2 years ago that I had tartar build up, and since then I have gotten compliments from him. I haven't used any other electric toothbrushes, but I don't plan to. Excellent toothbrush.
Haley S.
Hampshire, il
Great product for a good price the Philips Sonicare brushes help me save money by allowing me to continually replace the brushes by not have to replace the entire tooth brush! Met my expectations and would definitely recommend this product to others!
Jessica M.
Glendale, CA
Seriously the best toothbrush ever. The diamond clean series truley is as good as it gets at home. I do not like to spend or splurge and trust me at 220$ I was not at ease. Once I had it home and tried it out there was no way i would even consider returning it. definitely worth the splurge.

back