BY SONICARE

The Philips Sonicare Gum Health brush head. Designed to work with multiple Sonicare models, these Snap-On replacement brush heads improves gum health up to 100% vs. a manual toothbrush. Reminder bristles fade to let you know when it's time for replacement. Replace your brush head every three months as recommended by the American Dental Association. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY
The pro brush heads are great and keep my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I bought my sonicare at my dentist and have been using it for years now. I don't go a day without it and would recommend it to everyone.
Melissa B.
Belton, TX
These are my favorite favorite favorite brush heads to have. They do their job perfectly and aren't too rough on my gums. Whenever I need to restock, I always pick up a pack of these.
Nancy K.
Wellsville, PA
I have been using these for over a year and I cant say enough about how well they work. They are soft on the gums, yet give an excellent cleaning. Only con is the price.
Deborah D.
Washington, DC
These are the brush heads that are required for my Sonicare electric toothbrush. Truth be told, I love the product as it functions with the electric toothbrush. When I feel like my gums are particularly sensitive and I end up using a manual toothbrush, I dod feel a bit of tenderness. But I notice with my Sonicare that it's more a more sensitive without compromising on the cleanliness. They are pricey, but are definitely worth it.
Sara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love my sonicare toothbrush! It makes my whole mouth feel super clean. I have recently used these brush heads, and they really do make my teeth and gums feel healthy and clean. I really like that replacement packs come in multiples, so you can share with your family, or have back-ups. I would definitely recommend.
McKenzie S.
Austin, TX
I love these brush heads as they are a great value and are able to be easily changed out. They do a great job of cleaning my teeth and gums and I really do feel that my gums are getting cleaned better with these brush heads, my gums look and feel healthier than ever.
Ashley W.
Gainesville, TX
These heads are a great one. I'm not sure that they actually helped my gums but they have kept my teeth clean and cavity free. I can't say they meet my expectations when it came to my gums because I don't know what I was expecting to occur. Overall the heads a great and I will concur to use them. I'll have to a sk my dentist about my gums the next time I go in
Rima P.
Pearland, TX
I like these the best out of all the brushes because I have really weak gums. Every time i use to go the dentist there would be a lot of bleedy gums. After I started using these brushes, I saw a greater improvement in gum health. Even my dentist noticed!
Karen T.
Stanfield, NC
Love these and they last and last. The convenience of buying in 3 packs helps save you money to. Having a thing about brushing my teeth every time I eat the way it leaves my whole mouth feel clean fresh and want to smile more. It is a great bargain I always have on hand for friends that seam to forget there own toothbrush. (think they like mine)
Christina O.
I've been using my sonicare electric toothbrush for many years now. It is so nice that all I need to do is replace the brush head every few months. They last a pretty long time and I only have to change it about every 6 months just to keep things clean.