Philips Sonicare HX9002/64 InterDental Standard Replacement Brush uploaded by Tammy B.

BY SONICARE

replace your brush head every 3 months for best results fits elite, essence, xtreme, and advance handles e-series standard brush head 2 pack" see more...

Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
I love using my sonicare electric toothbrush, however the price for replacement heads is outrageous. I usually end up buying generic off brand replacements. After you spend all the money for a nice electric toothbrush the heads should at least be affordable to replace!
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
I like the brushes so far, and I bought a lot of them, so I can replace them every three months. They really get between your teeth, and clean like they are suppose to.
Tracy P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This is the best toothbrush I have ever used.  I will not go back to a manual toothbrush.  The feeling of my teeth after using this brush is unlike any other that I have ever used.  I use it once in the morning and once in the evening.  I would recommend this brush to anyone looking for an electric toothbrush.
Morgan J.
Indianapolis, IN
These work great but are ridiculously expensive. There are some way cheaper off brand ones that work just as well as these. But these are a great product if you don't mind spending the money.
Roxanne E.
Silverdale, WA
Great toothbrush replacement heads at an affordable price point. I use my Sonicare a few times each day so when I need to have a replacement head I like the fact I can buy a three pack.
Kim A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite toothbrush! The bristles are soft, but they do the trick when you start the brush. They clean hard to reach areas and leave your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh!
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I love my Sonicare Toothbrush kit with the sanitizer. I always feel like I've been to the dentist my teeth get so clean. It has a gum massager, tongue cleaner, and different settings. The replacement heads can be a bit pricey, but it's worth it for the deep clean that I get. I will definitely buy another one if this one breaks or goes out on me. I highly recommend this product.
stephanie d.
Houston
While the phillips sonicare brushes work fantastically, I think you're mainly paying for the brand name - I like to purchase identitical off brand brushes for significantly less money for the same exact quality and experience. After my initial purchase of my sonicare brush, I did not use or pay for these again.
Anastasia B.
I love this brand of electronic toothbrushes. My Sonicare has always been very reliable and has never given me any problems. It let's you know when your battery needs to be charged long before it completely dies. Replacement heads are usually around $30-$40 in stores, so try to find replacements online.
B K.
I always prefer using Sonicare to brush my teeth. They feel much cleaner and thorough compared to manual brushing or even compared to other electric toothbrushes.

back