Philips Sonicare HX9000/01 DiamondClean Glass Charger

by Philips

Sonicare HX9000/01. Brand New.The Sonicare HX9000/01 is a charging glass for your DiamondClean toothbrushes. It can also be used to rinse your mouth after brushing. HX9000/01

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare HX9000/01 DiamondClean Glass Charger!
Pomona, CA
I am still amazed that I can put my Philips Sonicare toothbrush in this glass and it charges it! Since I have been using the Philips toothbrush my teeth have been noticeably whiter! I bought it from Amazon and it arrived in a day and honestly, I can not belive I waited so long to get this brush! I would give it 50 stars if I could.
Bayonne, NJ
dentist feel everytime I use feels like a cleaning! great investment effective and helps if you have a problem clears up with use but you have to be diligent. Kohls purchase on sale and very glad I did. Yes very satisfied.
Pasadena, TX
I love the fact that you can put your toothbrush on this and it will charge it! You of course have to set the glass on top of the charger, the glass fits perfectly on top of it. Another way you can charge your phone is by putting it on top of the charger directly. It has a hole you can put it in but i prefer to put it in the glass because it feels more sturdy! Plus it is great to use for mouthwash & then just clean it when you need to charge your toothbrush.
Columbia, MD
The Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Glass is essentially a glorified wireless charger. It does have a nice look to it in comparison to the usual plastic traditional charging stands. However, I find this to just be a bit excessive. It's great for those who really can't stand the look of regular charging docks but really not a necessity.
Jacksonville, AR
This is such an innovative product! It came with the purchases of my toothbrush and I love it! It charges my tooth brush which means I don't have to worry about losing my charger as well as is a very sturdy cup that won't be easily broken and is good for rinsing your mouth out. This will always be on my sink! Love!
Madison, AL
This is probably one of the coolest things ever. It's a charger and a glass in one! Now I don't have to worry about room on my counter for both of them! This glass is a very nice size. Holds just enough water for me. Any excuse to get rid of those little paper cups or a giant drinking glass, I'm all for!!
Bono, AR
Great and easy. I love using this cup to charge my tooth brush because I also use it to take my postnatal vitamins. It keeps the bottom of the toothbrush from building up water residue too. Be aware though that you can't put metal in it. For girls this means keep your hair pins away from the cup.
This is my favorite way to charge my toothbrush! I simply just plug in the bar that the glass sits on and let my toothbrush stand in the glass. It's so simple! My glass came with my Diamondclean that I purchased at Best Buy. I have been extremely satisfied overall!
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great way to wirelessly charge your toothbrush without needing to plug anything in or snap it onto anything. It also looks very neat on your sink and it's non-assuming as a charger. However, you definitely need to keep up with the cleaning as it can easily get scum on it and the bottom of the cup always needs rinsed out.
Bayside, NY
Ever since I used the Phillips Sonicare Diamond clean electric toothbrush, I noticed a significant different in how clean and white my teeth are. Not only do my teeth look great, but my vanity looks very modern with the Diamond clean charging glass. This is a no hassle product and I would definitely repurchase if needed.

Looking for your answer?