BY SONICARE

If flossing isn't a regular part of your oral care routine, you're not reaching the bacteria that can build up between teeth, causing plaque and bad breath. Cleaning between your teeth has never been easy or enjoyable, but we all know that it should be part of our daily regimen. Philips Sonicare AirFloss Pro Rechargeable Electric Flosser offers an easy, fast routine to help prevent cavities and improve long term gum health between teeth. Airfloss Pro is an interdental cleaning device designed to improve gum health in inconsistent flossers. It is small and easy to use, and in less than 60 seconds a day is ideal for helping establish the healthy habit of cleaning between teeth to complement tooth brushing for places brushing can't reach. It is the only interdental cleaner designed for use with antimicrobial mouthwas for improved gum health and an extra fresh feeling, but can also be used with water. To use AirFloss Pro, simply fill the reservoir with water or mouthwash, point the guidance tip between your teeth, and activate to clean. The new triple burst function gives the option to release up to three timed bursts for a quick and easy cleaning routine. Airfloss Pro produces less than a teaspoon of liquid per whole mouth clean for less mess. AirFloss Pro is clinically proved an effective as floss for gum health and removes up to 99.9% plaque from treated areas than manual brushing alone. This device is safe and gentle for implants, veneers, and orthodontics. Start using AirFloss Pro today and get excited for your next dentist visit. Don't floss? Then Airfloss. see more...

Evelise L.
Evelise L.
Dumfries, VA
I had hoped to find a product that really gets between teeth and truly flosses them. The Philips Sonicare Airfloss fails in this respect. IT gives three squirts of mouthwash every time you press the button, and it isn't even high powered enough to have any "flossing" effect. At best, it will rinse your teeth with mouthwash and leave you with fresh breath, but if you're looking for something to floss, You may prefer to go for something that actually gets between the teeth a bit better. I'll grant that this is gentle, but it's too gentle to do the job it's supposed to do.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Had to start at the lowest setting and then gradually move to the higher setting. I have sensitive teeth so it was a huge gradual process. Definitely felt way better on my gums than using disposable toothbrushes. I would recommend to everyone with sensitive teeth /gums!
Sydney N.
Sydney N.
Carrollton, TX
Electric toothbrushes and flossers work so much better compared to manual brushes because I feel like they get inbetween the small spaces of my teeth to get all the leftover food out. It also has to have a effective edge and I think Philips Sonicare has great products!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI
Very disappointed in this purchase :( I knew it would not be a substitute for traditional flossing, but j was hoping it could replace my adjunct flosser (the Waterpik) I loved the sleek design but unfortunately it does not compare to the performance of the Waterpik
Marialejandra B.
Marialejandra B.
THE MOST AMAZING PRODUCT THAT I PROVE IN MY LIFE. 100% RECOMENDED. IS SO EFFECTIVE.. AND ITS RESULTS ARE REALLY GROOVY . They MAY PROVE HOPE , MAY BUY IN WALMART . It IS EASY TO USE AND PRACTICAL to load IN THE BAG . I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN
Renee B.
Renee B.
Jacksonville, FL
Love my electric tooth brush!! It always makes me teeth feel so clean after every brush. Very effective and if this one ever broke, I'd definitely get another. Probably one of the most powerful electric tooth brushes I have ever used
Diana F.
Diana F.
Hazleton, PA
I'm not a big fan of air floss. It just squirts the mouth wash in between your teeth but your are better off flossing bc it doesn't do its job. I got this product at my dentist office and I DO NOT recommend this product to anyone.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Mckinney, TX
This thing gets EVERYTHING out of my teeth. Which I have the kind of teeth that grab onto everything lol. It was a gift and I really love it. Not sure how much it is but it has definitely helped me keep my teeth way healthier!
Cailee H.
Cailee H.
Love this air flosser! I do not like to floss and so this is just up my alley. It definitely met my expectations! I use it every night and sometimes I add mouthwash into it. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Much prefer a WaterPik over this product. I found this product difficult to use and usually ended up making more of a mess than anything. It's been sitting untouched for months now. Difficult to use.