BY SONICARE

If flossing isn't a regular part of your oral care routine, you're not reaching the bacteria that can build up between teeth, causing plaque and bad breath. Cleaning between your teeth has never been easy or enjoyable, but we all know that it should be part of our daily regimen. Philips Sonicare AirFloss Pro Rechargeable Electric Flosser offers an easy, fast routine to help prevent cavities and improve long term gum health between teeth. Airfloss Pro is an interdental cleaning device designed to improve gum health in inconsistent flossers. It is small and easy to use, and in less than 60 seconds a day is ideal for helping establish the healthy habit of cleaning between teeth to complement tooth brushing for places brushing can't reach. It is the only interdental cleaner designed for use with antimicrobial mouthwas for improved gum health and an extra fresh feeling, but can also be used with water. To use AirFloss Pro, simply fill the reservoir with water or mouthwash, point the guidance tip between your teeth, and activate to clean. The new triple burst function gives the option to release up to three timed bursts for a quick and easy cleaning routine. Airfloss Pro produces less than a teaspoon of liquid per whole mouth clean for less mess. AirFloss Pro is clinically proved an effective as floss for gum health and removes up to 99.9% plaque from treated areas than manual brushing alone. This device is safe and gentle for implants, veneers, and orthodontics. Start using AirFloss Pro today and get excited for your next dentist visit. Don't floss? Then Airfloss. see more...

Destiny O.
El Paso , TX
love the air floss pro electronic tooth brush !! I actually got mine as a gift and was so excited about it :) I think my mom got it at target correct me if I'm wrong lol I think it is similar to the Colgate one and yes I'm very satisfied :P and I recommend this product to everyone
Sydney S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
My mom is a dental hygienist so our stockings are always full of fun dental products! I got this and a sonicare toothbrush for Christmas. My dentist didn't have anything negative to say at the last appointment! Yay!
Ashley B.
['Clarksville', 'TN'], TN
These are pricey but they give you the ability to be your own dentist from the comfort of your own home . We bought ours at Walgreens of all places because you can earn a ton of Walgreens points which turn into $$$
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
I haven't had a cavity in 5 years...ever since I started using my Sonicare. If I forget to floss (and let's just say I do) I don't fret---the Sonicare keeps my gums healthy and clean. My dentist is impressed!
Evelise L.
Dumfries, VA
I had hoped to find a product that really gets between teeth and truly flosses them. The Philips Sonicare Airfloss fails in this respect. IT gives three squirts of mouthwash every time you press the button, and it isn't even high powered enough to have any "flossing" effect. At best, it will rinse your teeth with mouthwash and leave you with fresh breath, but if you're looking for something to floss, You may prefer to go for something that actually gets between the teeth a bit better. I'll grant that this is gentle, but it's too gentle to do the job it's supposed to do.
Elena B.
Reseda, CA
I live for this item! Other water pics are ugly or have a giant tank attached. This one I can travel with, or take anywhere whenever I need it! It works on those hard to reach areas and helps out where flossing doesn't. I bought mine on amazon from a trusted seller.
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI
Very disappointed in this purchase :( I knew it would not be a substitute for traditional flossing, but j was hoping it could replace my adjunct flosser (the Waterpik) I loved the sleek design but unfortunately it does not compare to the performance of the Waterpik
Brooke B.
Mckinney, TX
This thing gets EVERYTHING out of my teeth. Which I have the kind of teeth that grab onto everything lol. It was a gift and I really love it. Not sure how much it is but it has definitely helped me keep my teeth way healthier!
Jorden A.
Montgomery, AL
Bristles are a little soft, but this electric toothbrush is absolutely fantastic simply because it does the job it was built to do and cleans my teeth. I also don't feel like my teeth are being buzzed or vibrating.
Cailee H.
Love this air flosser! I do not like to floss and so this is just up my alley. It definitely met my expectations! I use it every night and sometimes I add mouthwash into it. I would definitely recommend this product to others!