BY SONICARE

If flossing isn't a regular part of your oral care routine, you're not reaching the bacteria that can build up between teeth, causing plaque and bad breath. Cleaning between your teeth has never been easy or enjoyable, but we all know that it should be part of our daily regimen. Philips Sonicare AirFloss Pro Rechargeable Electric Flosser offers an easy, fast routine to help prevent cavities and improve long term gum health between teeth. Airfloss Pro is an interdental cleaning device designed to improve gum health in inconsistent flossers. It is small and easy to use, and in less than 60 seconds a day is ideal for helping establish the healthy habit of cleaning between teeth to complement tooth brushing for places brushing can't reach. It is the only interdental cleaner designed for use with antimicrobial mouthwas for improved gum health and an extra fresh feeling, but can also be used with water. To use AirFloss Pro, simply fill the reservoir with water or mouthwash, point the guidance tip between your teeth, and activate to clean. The new triple burst function gives the option to release up to three timed bursts for a quick and easy cleaning routine. Airfloss Pro produces less than a teaspoon of liquid per whole mouth clean for less mess. AirFloss Pro is clinically proved an effective as floss for gum health and removes up to 99.9% plaque from treated areas than manual brushing alone. This device is safe and gentle for implants, veneers, and orthodontics. Start using AirFloss Pro today and get excited for your next dentist visit. Don't floss? Then Airfloss. see more...

Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
The Airflosser really helps my son, who wears braces, keep the spaces between his teeth clean.  Traditional dental floss doesn't work well for those with braces, but the airflosser gets around that issue.  My son doesn't mind flossing now either, which makes me feel good as his mom.  I think I need to get another one for me now!
Tanjaneka S.
Green Valley, AZ
I feel this gets out particulates that are stuck between my teeth I just wish it had a bigger water tank attachment and different attachments to get further in between my teeth. Also different attachments for different users.
Teresa G.
Just bought this a month ago and went back to hygienist who recommended and the results were impressive. I needed to build up my gum and tooth help and this worked. I used it twice a day with mouth rinse.
Lily G.
It was a good idea, and for the most part worked. But it always got clogged. It wouldn't spray out the water. However I wouldn't mind trying it again. It is very interesting and easier to use than floss
Alyssa M.
Bakersfield, CA
I cannot get enough of this electric flosser. I will never go back to any other floss. It gets everything out of your teeth. And you actually look forward to flossing everyday. It isn't something you'll ever forget to do again . It's also rechargeable which is great I love it
Melissa T.
Hialeah, FL
I currently have braces and this honestly has saved my life with braces on I can't really floss with regular floss it's pretty tricking so this allows me to floss even with my braces which is very important
Anthony P.
Wagoner, OK
This is a really cool and effective product to use. it is like having a dentist in your own home, but it is not quite as good or effective as the Waterpik water flossing line of product. unlike this product, the Waterpik not only uses air but also uses water to successfully remove plaque from your teeth.
Ellen C.
El Cajon, CA
This toothbrush was recommended by my dentist. He explained that an electric toothbrush is better than a regular toothbrush. I bought it to try it out and it works great. I like how its rechargeable so you don't have to replace the battery. I would buy it again in the future.
Katherine H.
Metamora, MI
I bought this at my dentist office and was so excited that it would make flossing easy! It didn't! It was so messy to use and after a few times it broke. I'd rather use regular floss, as cleaning the bathroom mirror after flossing isn't my favorite thing to do.
Chantal W.
Raleigh, NC
I love this flosser! I have braces and it is very hard to use actual floss, even with the little flosser tool. I use this at least once a day. The pressure on it is not that bad. My dentist recommended it to me and I am so glad she did. 10/10 would recommend