BY SONICARE

If flossing isn't a regular part of your oral care routine, you're not reaching the bacteria that can build up between teeth, causing plaque and bad breath. Cleaning between your teeth has never been easy or enjoyable, but we all know that it should be part of our daily regimen. Philips Sonicare AirFloss Rechargeable Electric Flossier offers an easy, fast routine to help prevent cavities and improve long term gum health between teeth. Advanced technology gently removes plaque between teeth with a rapid burst of air and micro-droplets to deliver a quick 30 second cleaning routine. AirFloss can be used with water or mouth rinse for the ultimate, fresh experience and it produces less than a teaspoon of liquid per whole mouth clean for less mess. AirFloss removes up to 5x more plaque between teeth than manual brushing alone, and helps improve gum health in as little as 2 weeks. It also helps prevent cavities between teeth. This device is safe and gentle for implants, veneers, and orthodontics. Start using AirFloss today and get excited for your next dentist visit. see more...

Lauren K.
Love the Dominate toothbrushes! Bought them online for the whole family! Didn't buy the specialty products, just the regular pack that came with charging base, closer and two toothbrush heads. Got a certificate for free replacement heads for life though! The replacement heads are easy to find online, as well as replacements for flosser. The charger is sturdy, can travel with it, doesn't matter if it gets wet, and charge lasts a LONG TIME! A charge overnight, after initial charge as per instructions, will last for 3 days, which is longest I've ever left w/o putting on base. Love this toothbrush, def worth the investment, no more buying manual toothbrushes, but do have some on hand for travel, or in case the kids leave their toothbrushes at the grandparents house. The ones we bought have three modes massage, which I use for gums and tongue, then the two speeds for brushing. Def helps kids brush for full amount of time as recommended per dentist, when it stops, they're done!
Mayra S.
This is the easiest surefire way to get your teeth flossed without the pain of doing it manually with string. You simply press the head against your teeth and the mouth rinse burst through. It leaves your mouth feeling like you just left the dentist office!
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
I bought this product because it was recommended by my dentist and I was a little hesitant at the beginning but it ended up being a very nice product, is very effective and easy to use. I definitely recommend this product to others
Noelle M.
Emerald Isle, NC
This flosser is way better than just flossing! Instead of manually having to get between every tooth, yu just press the button and it flosses each tooth for you!
Matt L.
San Jose, CA
I was leery when my dentist told me about an electric flosser, but now that I have used one, I don't think I could ever go back.
Flossing is important and feels great, but the electric flosser is like having your gums go through a car wash...or something.
I actually bought 2, so I could have one at work.
Alyssa D.
Des Arc, AR
Had one when I had braces. The orthodon'tist recommended it and it was a lot of help when I had braces. Now that I don't have braces I don't really use it it would still work just a little too much trouble and I can floss my teeth easier now so I don't go to the trouble. But for braces it's a life saver.
Victoria W.
Richmond, VA
This product is very easy to use. It's portable, it holds a charge and it's easy to clean. It influenced me to change my dental care habits for the better. It met my expectations and feels the same as a full size WaterPik. I like that you can take it with you to travel.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product. I put mouth wash in it . It squires it in between your teeth. My mouth feels do fresh and clean after. Flossing will never be the same I could never go back to regular Flossing after using this. I highly recommend this product.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I never used to be an avid flosser until this electric flosser came out. It only takes 30 seconds and I use it with my mouthwash to get a double effect. It's easy to use and exceeded my expectations by far! I would most definitely buy it again. Top notch for sure!
Fonda W.
Paris, AR
Like this little flossing device. I got it as a bonus with my Sonicare Toothbrush. I love the fact you can use water or mouthwash and it has just the right amount of pressure to make you feel clean but not injure your gums.