Philips Sonicare HX8211/30 Airfloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser uploaded by Danielle N.

BY SONICARE

The easiest, most effective way to clean between your teeth.
View larger
Slim, ergonomic design.
Fill the reservoir with water or your favorite mouthwash for an added clean feeling.

If flossing isn't a regular part of your oral care routine, you’re not reaching the bacteria that can build up between teeth, causing plaque and bad breath. The improved Philips Sonicare AirFloss offers a simple, effective way to clean between your teeth. With one-button functionality and a guidance tip that ensures targeted cleaning, Sonicare AirFloss can easily clean between all of your teeth in just 30 seconds. Get excited for your next dentist visit!

Microburst Technology With Auto-Burst Cleans More Effectively

The Sonicare AirFloss’ micro-droplet technology applies a quick burst of pressurized air and micro-droplets of water or mouthwash to clean deep between teeth where a toothbrush can't reach. This gentle yet effective technology is proven to remove up to five times more plaque between teeth than brushing with a manual toothbrush alone. AirFloss helps prevent cavities between teeth and helps improve gum health in as little as two weeks.

With the auto-burst feature, cleaning your whole mouth takes only 30 seconds. Just hold down the button and move the guidance tip from space to space. It will automatically release a burst of air and micro-droplets every second. If you prefer more time between intervals, press the button once for a single burst, then move and repeat.

Slim Nozzle And Guidance Tip For Hard-to-Reach Areas

The easy-to-hold ergonomic handle features a slim, angled nozzle for easy access to all areas of your mouth. Replacement nozzles, available with different colored tips, allow for easy identification and sharing.

The guidance tip makes it easy to find the tight spaces between teeth and place the tip at the appropriate angle for maximum cleaning. Simply guide it along the gum line until the tip fits into the groove between the teeth. Replace your AirFloss nozzle every 6 months for optimal results.

Easy-to-Fill Reservoir

An easy-to-fill reservoir can be filled with water or with mouthwash for added oral health benefits and a fresh feeling. AirFloss produces less than a teaspoon of water or mouthwash per whole mouth clean.

Safe and Gentle

AirFloss is safe and gentle on teeth and gum and safe to use with implants, veneers, and orthodontics.

Rechargeable Battery Lasts Two Weeks Per Charge

The AirFloss features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery designed to last two weeks (or 14 uses) on a single charge. A battery indicator light in the power button blinks when it's time to recharge. For added convenience, the AirFloss fits standard Sonicare chargers, eliminating the need for multiple chargers with Sonicare products.

What's In The Box

• Philips Sonicare AirFloss handle and nozzle
  • Charger base.
Philips Sonicare Logo

AirFloss Key Features:

• New auto-burst feature delivers repeated bursts to clean between all teeth in just 30 seconds
  • Air and micro-droplet technology removes up to five times more plaque between teeth than manual tooth brushing alone
  • Improves gum health in only two weeks
  • Slim, angled nozzle and guidance tip make it easy to reach back teeth
  • Can be used with water or with mouthwash for a fresh clean
  • Safe and gentle for implants, veneers, and orthodontics
Microburst technology cleans where toothbrushes can't reach.

Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Fantastic!  This gives you a fresh clean smile and makes your teeth feel so good.  I bought this at Kohls in my town.  It is very effective and I am so thankful I got it.  The cons are that it is hard to clean however overall I am very satisfied with the tool.
Luciana G.
Fort worth, TX
This is by far the best tool to floss. At first it took some getting used to, but I love it now I even use it for my kids. It works the best it will get anything out from between those molars in back. Gentle but powerful and does the job
Sarah B.
Richmond, VA
I love this air flosser. I currently have braces and this is very effective at keeping everything clean since I can't use traditional floss. I use this once a day and am very happy with the results. Much better than a water pik.
Jessica M.
This contraption was garbage! Literally it puffed water through between the teeth. I do not feel that it cleaned between the teeth at all. It was a huge waste of 40 bucks
Shirley C.
Yes! Oral hygiene is very important!

My oral hygiene is:

Floss
Air flosser
Brush
Air floss

Even after I use the air flosser the first time after I Floss regularly, there are still pieces of food in my teeth. Yes, I do have deep pockets in my gums, that's why i still use it a second time after I brush, just to make sure everything is out of my teeth and gum pockets.
Erika J.
The Airfloss Flosser is pretty good; I had issues with flossing because it was so time consuming. It performed well, though it was kind of weird to begin using. It's easy to use and my family bought one for my sister because I loved it so much! I don't use it VERY often, just when necessary, so I haven't had to recharge it much. It's very impressive!
Lannie L.
Philadelphia, PA
Fill it up with Listerine and your mouth will feel the way it does after a professional cleaning. I use it every night. Best water picks there is out there. Delivers a strong stream of water to knock out anything lodged. I would definitely recommend this to a friend, matter of fact- I got 4 of my closest friends to buy one after using mine.
Aaron B.
Naples, FL
I bought this thinking it would make me floss more frequently. It didn't result in me flossing more, it is a little clunky and didn't feel as effective so I went back to regular flossing. I use a Sonicare toothbrush and love it and would never switch back to a manual toothbrush!
Taylor B.
Hollywood, FL
When I had braces in the past this airflosser worked like a charm if I ever had food that was had to reach with a toothpick I would always use the flosser and would get all of the food out of my teeth. I would totally recommend it to those who have or are getting braces!
Russ J.
Philadelphia, PA
I never thought about electric flossers until i cam across this one. It is amazing. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who likes to floss. It is very effective. I got mine from Target. I use it often. Very satisfied with the product. Overall it did the job.