Philips Sonicare HX8211/02 AirFloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser, 1 ea uploaded by Ruth R.

BY SONICARE

Dont Floss? Then AirFloss. Philips ~ Sense Simplicity AirFloss Rechargeable Flosser 1 Achieve a 30-Second Clean 3 Helps Build a Healthy Habit 5 Improves Oral Health 4 Easy to Use [AirFloss] Removes Plaque Where Brushing Cant br For those who dont floss consistently, AirFloss is an easy way to start cleaning between teeth. AirFloss can be used with mouthwash or water and features unique air and micro-droplet technology to help remove plaque in hard to reach areas. Achieve a 30-Second Clean Cleans Your Entire Mouth in Just 30 Seconds 2 Point. Press. Clean! Helps Build a Healthy Habit An Easy Way to Improve Cleaning between Teeth Improves Oral Health Removes More Plaque between Teeth 2 Helps Improve Gum Health in Just 2 Weeks 3 Helps Prevent Cavities between Teeth Easy to Use [AirFloss] Air Micro-Droplet Technology 1 A Nozzle for Each Membe see more...

Kya F.
Kya F.
This is a GREAT investment in your dental hygiene. I have had this for only a few days and it knocks the pants off of my old Sonicare Elite that I have had for almost 5 years. New Flexcares are the way to go in my opinion. The look and feel of this tooth brush is very high tech and sleek. In comparing the Elite model with the Flexcare plus I have noticed a tremendous amount of improvements. The first is the Procare brush heads that come with this toothbrush. They are slightly more course (which I like) than the original brush heads that I bought for my Elite.
Inna W.
Inna W.
Vienna, VA
This air floss needs some getting used to - it's powerful! When I first purchased it I definitely bled until my gums got used to it, but now it's wonderful. I never have to worry about using floss. Just point, shoot and spit. It's fantastic for kids that may be hesitant to use floss as well, and much quicker than regular floss is.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
West Lafayette, IN
At first I loved this product and thought I would use it all the time. The product works great, but I often didn't feel like I had much of a use for it. It's become one of those items that I keep just in case, but don't pull out too often. I'd give it a try if you want an alternative to regular floss or if you have braces!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I've used this product now for just over six months and its great. I do not have great teeth I'm cavity and plaque prone and haven't gotten a truly positive review from a dental hygienist in my adult life. Part of that is almost certainly my fault I brush well.. pretty good product .. only 3 stars because of pricing
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Austin, TX
This was my first time using an electric flosser, and man is it weird. It was nice to feel like you are getting your teeth very clean. I wouldn't know how it is compared to others but it is a nice product. I would recommend to people who want that clean feeling.
Although this product seems like it would be easier than flossing (and it might still be), it doesn't feel like it's very effective. I tried it, but didn't use it for more than a week before I got tired of the extra effort. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Paige A.
Paige A.
Chula Vista, CA
This product did not do anything for me. It was hard to get way back in my teeth. Also after a few weeks of having it it got clogged and no longer works. It think is a good idea for people who travel but I prefer the larger unit that sonicare makes.
Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.
Tempe, AZ
This thing is awesome! The water closet had multiple settings to get the perfect water pressure your gums can handle. I fill it with mouthwash for an extra clean feeling. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good water pick!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Schwenksville , PA
This product is amazing! It makes flossing much more enjoyable. It does not completely replace flossing, but helps. It is better than not flossing at all! I use this product at least four times a week. I would absolutely recommend.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
I like this product a lot and it definitely makes my teeth feel cleanest. It works well and I like the system in general but I do find that if I don't use it regularly it can be kind of harsh and feels a little forceful on my gums