Philips Sonicare HX8211/02 AirFloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser, 1 ea uploaded by Ruth R.

BY SONICARE

Dont Floss? Then AirFloss. Philips ~ Sense Simplicity AirFloss Rechargeable Flosser 1 Achieve a 30-Second Clean 3 Helps Build a Healthy Habit 5 Improves Oral Health 4 Easy to Use [AirFloss] Removes Plaque Where Brushing Cant br For those who dont floss consistently, AirFloss is an easy way to start cleaning between teeth. AirFloss can be used with mouthwash or water and features unique air and micro-droplet technology to help remove plaque in hard to reach areas. Achieve a 30-Second Clean Cleans Your Entire Mouth in Just 30 Seconds 2 Point. Press. Clean! Helps Build a Healthy Habit An Easy Way to Improve Cleaning between Teeth Improves Oral Health Removes More Plaque between Teeth 2 Helps Improve Gum Health in Just 2 Weeks 3 Helps Prevent Cavities between Teeth Easy to Use [AirFloss] Air Micro-Droplet Technology 1 A Nozzle for Each Membe see more...

Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
The Airfloss Flosser is a great addition to my dental hygiene routine. It can be messy - be sure to close your lips around the nozzle or water will be squirting everywhere! Use with mouthwash or water or a mixture of the two for a fresh feeling mouth and breath.
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
My mom got me this for Christmas and I kind of giggled a little, thinking I wouldn't use it. However, I love this!! I got several replacements and I don't know how I ever lived without it! Everyone needs this in their life.
Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
This was a waste of money.
It's noisy, sprays everywhere, and accumulates mildew in the water reservoir.
I think I'll stick to the old tried and true string floss for cleaning those pesky cracks between my teeth.
Kya F.
This is a GREAT investment in your dental hygiene. I have had this for only a few days and it knocks the pants off of my old Sonicare Elite that I have had for almost 5 years. New Flexcares are the way to go in my opinion. The look and feel of this tooth brush is very high tech and sleek. In comparing the Elite model with the Flexcare plus I have noticed a tremendous amount of improvements. The first is the Procare brush heads that come with this toothbrush. They are slightly more course (which I like) than the original brush heads that I bought for my Elite.
Inna W.
Vienna, VA
This air floss needs some getting used to - it's powerful! When I first purchased it I definitely bled until my gums got used to it, but now it's wonderful. I never have to worry about using floss. Just point, shoot and spit. It's fantastic for kids that may be hesitant to use floss as well, and much quicker than regular floss is.
Caran T.
Chester, MD
I was so excited to purchase this product. I hate flossing and thought this was the answer. No, it was not the answer. After using and then flossing I would still find food in between my teeth. I stopped using for about a month came back to it and it would not work!! Not worth the $90 I spent on it. Very disappointed
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I've used this product now for just over six months and its great. I do not have great teeth I'm cavity and plaque prone and haven't gotten a truly positive review from a dental hygienist in my adult life. Part of that is almost certainly my fault I brush well.. pretty good product .. only 3 stars because of pricing
Bianca C.
Norfolk , VA
I prefer this over traditional floss! It gives you a burst of water or mouthwash through every gap! It is very powerful only con is that it is a bit pricey I got it as a gift from my dad he is a dentist. I can't compare it to any product in particular but I would but it again if mine gave out.
Taylor A.
Austin, TX
This was my first time using an electric flosser, and man is it weird. It was nice to feel like you are getting your teeth very clean. I wouldn't know how it is compared to others but it is a nice product. I would recommend to people who want that clean feeling.
Paige A.
Irving, TX
This product did not do anything for me. It was hard to get way back in my teeth. Also after a few weeks of having it it got clogged and no longer works. It think is a good idea for people who travel but I prefer the larger unit that sonicare makes.