Philips Sonicare HX8012/64 AirFloss Replacement Nozzles, 2 ea uploaded by Kaela N.

BY SONICARE

Dont Floss? Then AirFloss. Philips ~ Sense Simplicity Philips AirFloss Nozzles 2 Helps Build a Healthy Habit 3 Easy to Use [AirFloss] Removes Plaque Where Brushing Cant br For those who dont floss consistently, AirFloss is an easy way to start cleaning between teeth. AirFloss can be used with mouthwash or water and features unique air and micro-droplet technology to help remove plaque in hard to reach areas. Helps Build a Healthy Habit An Easy Way to Improve Cleaning between Teeth Easy to Use [AirFloss] Air Micro-Droplet Technology 2 Guidance Tip Ensures Correct Placement 3 Nozzle Designed for Easy Access to Hard-to-Reach Areas Highlights Air Micro-Droplet Technology 1 An Easy Way to Start br Interproximal cleaning is very important to overall oral health. AirFloss is an easy way to clean deeper between teeth, helping to form a healthy habit. After see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannetta J.
Shannetta J.
Atlanta, GA
Well, it was time to replace my electric toothbrush nozzles. I was very lucky that the Philips Sonicar HX8012/64 AirFloss Replacement Nozzles were easy to find and easy to attach. (There were 2 in the package) I have tried different brands, and I found that this one is the absolute best. The packaging wasn't bad either. Don't look any further, try this one....you wont be disappointed.
Sumra S.
Sumra S.
Coral Springs, FL
I love using the Philips sonicare replacement nozzles. They are super easy to replace and you can purchase them online or find them in stores. I usually order mine online and change them every 3 months as its recommended. The heads are small so it's easier to get around the entire mouth.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Alamo, TX
these brush replacement are good but i don't like how they come out pricey because of it brand. it was my first time using it what i don't like is that they wore out quick and well it sort of takes longer to brush your teeth ...because its like brushing one by one each teach
Maryam B.
Maryam B.
Olney, MD
I get them from my doctors and it is the best, gets into all the crevices and cleans well. I love this thing! I once felt it was overly expensive but after 2 years or so of using these I understand the price. I will continue to buy it till I find something as good for less.
Ben T.
Ben T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Best toothbrush is awesome. It gets right down to gum line to remove all particles and keep your breath smelling so good and fresh. I use this every morning and evening this is the first time I've used in electric toothbrush and I love it. I would highly recommend.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Lancaster, NY
My teeth and gums are so much more healthier than when I used a regular manual toothbrush. I use mine every day and find it very effective. My dentist is extremely happy with the condition of my gums. I would highly recommend this product for adults and children.
Shania F.
Shania F.
Minneapolis, MN
My teeth never feel more clean than after using these nozzles. After using a manual floss I can physically feel the difference between the products. A little on the spendy side but definitely worth the extra money. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Portland, OR
These are great! Once in a wile you need a new brush on top of the base of your toothbrush. The brush gets old and dose not work like it used to!. Don't get a new brush get philips Sonicare AirFloss replacement Nozzles makes your brush feel brand new!
Iris R.
Iris R.
Bronx, NY
I like using the Sonicare I was recommend by my Dentist to use this product. My gum were very damage because I brush my teeth to hard. After I was given one after a few month using sonicare my gum got much better. I really like this product.
Gary C.
Gary C.
Bridgeview
Replacement heads way to expensive it made brushing your teeth almost as expensive as my car payment on a month to month basis...when my toothbrush stopped working and I didn't have to spend crazy money for replacement heads I was thrilled