BY SONICARE

Replacement Brush Head for all SONICARE Advance, Elite & Essence model dental care products / 3 Brush Heads per package. NEW: e Series brush heads are also compatible with Sonicare Advance Handles see more...

Buy on Amazon
Farah S.
Out of all the brush heads for the sonicare brushes these are the best! They are bigger so they cover more surface area of your teeth; they have more power, so you really feel like the brush is doing something instead of being weak and you doing the work like its a manual toothbrush; the skinny neck of the brush head allows for more reach into hard to reach places in your mouth; and this brush head goes with the e series brush (the older model) which is more powerful and better at cleaning than the newer models in my opinion! The one bad thing is it builds up a lot more guck (toothpaste residue) underneath the screw on part so you have to make sure to clean it regularly.
Christine U.
Kirkland, WA
These brush heads last forever but you really need to replace them every three months for optimal dental health. My hygenist claims I am her best patient and all I do is use my Sonicare with these brush heads. The most important part is to read the instructions for your Sonicare and to use the brush head at a 45 degree angle to your teeth to ensure proper cleaning. No hand brushing required!
Lisa M.
I love my Sonicare toothbrushes. This was the first model I owned and the only problem I had was where these toothbrush heads connect to the brush handle the water would get in and cause a lot of build up. Of course I didn't realize this until after the first two months and then changing my brush head. Gross. From then on I made it a point to clean it out a few times a week at least.
Emily M.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this toothbrush. It has a very powerful vibration and makes me feel like I really get my teeth clean. Whenever I forget to bring this toothbrush somewhere and need to use a manual one, I feel like my mouth is dirty. I've used this product for years and don't intend on changing it. I probably don't replace the head as much as I should though...
Kate F.
Fleetwood, PA
My teeth have never felt cleaner since I started using this electric tooth brush! They are quite pricy, but so worth it! I bought a 2packs of the heads for around $30 at bed bath and beyond. I wish they weren't so expensive since you're supposed to replace them every three months that's why I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5
Qiao D.
San Diego, CA
I've been using these electronic toothbrush systems since middle school and they have done wonders for my teeth. Although they are pricey compared to manual toothbrushes, I have seen an obvious difference between my oral health after using the Sonicare series. It is definitely worth the investment.
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA
I appreciate this product so much. It the worst when your toothbrush head starts to flair out and get run down. It's so nice that they sell a 3 pack so you aren't frequenting the tooth-care isle at the store. These heads accompany my favorite tooth brush. I definitely recommend.
Kelsey P.
Conover, WI
I buy these from Amazon for both my husband and I! We have the same e-series toothbrush and could never be without it. Once you use an electric toothbrush you can never not have one. A great value for the product your receiving and I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone.
Norma G.
Cicero, IL
Oh, if only they were cheaper! I love my electric toothbrush. These heads are best valued at a whole sale store. I can honestly say this toothbrush makes a world of a difference and I will never switch back to the manual one. Replacing the head is quite pricey but worth it!
Vicky P.
Paupack, PA
The Philips sonicare e-series replacement brush heads are much better than buying the generic replacements. I tried some of the cheaper generics and they do not work near as well as cleaning your teeth. I will only buy the original brush heads to that my teeth are clean.