BY PHILIPS

Sana A.
Atlanta , GA
Love this one especially with the sanitizer tool where you can sanitize your brush every time you use it. Easy to use and effective. I a customer. I have it 4 stars because the brush’s heads are expensive 😬
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
LOVE LOVE LOVE! My boyfriend purchased us the two pack bundle of this at Costco (almost two years ago I think?)! I love that it comes with two bases so both of our toothbrushes can be always charged! I also love the sterilizer cleaner that I use to permanently store my brush head to avoid any germs coming into contact with it. The brush heads can be a bit pricey and our toothbrushes are the black color so sometimes finding the matching black toothbrush heads can be a pain but the color matching is also not a requirement for me. Since using these toothbrushes neither of us have had any cavities and we are both sweet tooths to the point where we order bulk candy off Amazon and still NO CAVITIES. We replace the brush heads every 2-3 months. The travel cases they come with are super convenient when traveling and we've been on vacation for over a week before without charging them and didn't have any problems.
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love Love Love!! This toothbrush is amazing. The multiple speeds and built in timer ensure that your teeth will be as clean as when you get a cleaning from the dentist. It also has a sanitizer station to keep your toothbrush heads as clean as possible. Also with multiple heads you and your love ones can share decreasing the cost. A definite must try.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I recently bought there and were excited to use them. There is a setting which can introduce your mouth to the power of the electric toothbrush. These come with a case in which you can place the heads and clean them daily. This makes me feel better that all the bacteria in the bathroom does not get on my brush.a great product overall.
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
I bought this Sonicare from Costco probably 7 years ago. It's still in great condition and my teeth are in excellent shape. There are studies that show that using an electric toothbrush is better at cleaning than a manual. I believe it. I also love the UV light cleaner for the heads.
Sheena Y.
Bagley, MN
This toothbrush is just plain amazing. I will never, ever go back to a regular toothbrush ever again. I LOVE it. My teeth feel so clean and they are whiter than they used to be when I used the same toothpaste with a regular toothbrush.
Aimee W.
I love my Soniccare diamond clean toothbrush. It even comes with a uv brush head sterilizer! It has made a huge difference with the health of my mouth. My dentist also highly recommends soniccare tooth brushes.
Allie B.
Atlanta, GA
So much better than a normal toothbrush! I've had one of these toothbrushes for several months. Using this twice daily has made my tooth cleaner and improved my breath. It's simple to charge and easy to use. Highly recommended.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
This is my second Philips toothbrush. I love it even more than the first. My favorite function is picking out which level of clean I want.
Megan G.
Absolutely love this toothbrush! its pricey as well as the replacement heads but its totally worth it.
Haas S.
Manresa
You think is a good mashine?