BY SONICARE

You won't be able to stop smiling withâ the philips sonicare hx6921/02 flexcare plus rechargeable electric toothbrush. The philips sonicareâ pushes fluid between your teeth and along the gumline for a deep, fresh clean. It has 5 brushing modes to help remove everyday stains and plaque for healthier teeth and a brighter smile. . â . The sonicare flexcare+ has a 2-minute timer, and its battery lasts up to 3 weeks on a single charge. . â . â see more...

Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
I love this! It keeps my teeth feeling so clean. Every time I use it, it feels like I just left the dentist. I use this two to three time daily. It's very effective. I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend this to others.
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
This has helped me brush my teeth properly and reduces the nagging I get from my dentist. Before I bought this I didn't think it would really do everything it promised, but it totally delivered! My teeth and gums are better than ever.
Miranda V.
My husband and I recently purchased a dual pack of these tooth brushes. It's absolute love! We've both owned a sonicare tooth brush in the past and loved it, this one was no different. You have several different options for how you want to clean your teeth. It works wonders, my teeth have never felt cleaner or looked whiter.
Deanna P.
Toms River, NJ
Going from a manual tooth brush to this bad boy was an eye opener! I thought my manual tooth brush was doing the job but i guess not. There are so many settings for what you can do to your teeth like whitening or massage and they're both gentle on the gums! I have had this for about a year and its still going strong!
Susie S.
Port Orchard, WA
I have had this toothbrush for about two years now and I love it! I feel like it really does the best job of getting your teeth clean, and keeping your gums stronger and healthier. I also love that it has a timer.
Lynn T.
If you get a current model from the last 3-5 years then it should work great, but if you opt for buying a older version because it's the n sale... Then you get what you paid for. I had to replace a good model with an older model and it was not the same it felt cheaper. The sonic care is amazing, makes my teeth feel polished and clean , the older model does okay but it shakes awkwardly which makes brushing not as enjoyable. I still use a regular brush but a few times a week I like to get a better clean especially at night after eating something staining or smelly
Jessica E.
I absolutely love this toothbrush. It leaves my mouth feeling super clean and my teeth extra slick. It's so powerful that it basically blasts any plaque off of your teeth and leaves them so clean that nothing can adhere to your teeth throughout the day. Don't be scared though, it's very gentle. I'll never be without a Sonicare electric toothbrush and although this one is still going strong after 8 years, I've been eyeing the new DiamondCare one.
Megan F.
I was skeptical of using a Sonicare after exclusively using manual toothbrushes my entire life. It took a few weeks to get used to the Sonicare, but once I got used to it, I am never looking back! My mouth has never felt cleaner--it feels like I went to the dentist every day. My biggest tip to getting used to the Sonicare is not wetting the brushhead before using; trust me!
Once I began using the sonicare system, I can't go without it. I tried traveling without my sonicare and regretted it within a matter of days.

This toothbrush is one of those products that you don't realize you love until you go a few days without it... then you swear you'll never be without it again.

I love the travel case the toothbrush came with. It makes it super easy to travel with and not sleeper about damaging the brush.
This toothbrushes amazing. I bought my first one over 5 years ago. Ever since then my dentist and hygienist always comment on the wonderful condition of my teeth and gums. My dentist said I should be a poster child for the skincare toothbrush. My cleanings are done in a snap with no plaque or tartar. Build up. I tell every one I know to switch. To this toothbrush. My first one died after 5 years so I ran out and got another one.