BY PHILIPS

The philips sonicare hx6911/02 flexcare r910 rechargeable electric toothbrush features proresults brush heads, multiple cleaning modes, and built-in timers. this flexcare is clinically proven to remove more plaque than oral b triumph and even the sonicare elite. new brush heads for better cleaning the flexcare uses the newly designed proresults brush heads with increased tooth coverage and a broader sweeping motion that results in better plaque removal. Combined with sonicare's sonic technology, the high-speed bristle action allows a powerful yet gentle cleaning action that ensures a deep cleaning between teeth and along... see more...

• Is this tooth brush very pricey?2 Answers
  • How much is this product? Where could I purchase it?1 Answers
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I actually have the black diamond clean. It's so pretty on my counter and obviously the only tooth brush on market that can replace flossing while you brush. It is a little messy and expensive but it's worth it. Top of the line.
Lesley W.
Austin, TX
When I first started using this toothbrush I felt a difference. After awhile I feel like it is not as effective. I might need to try another electric toothbrush that has a stronger power to it. I'll keep my eyes open.
Cindy N.
Tucson, AZ
This was the best investment, EVER. I didn't realize how electric tooth brushes cleaned WAY MORE than manual brushing. I had just returned to the dentist and she suggested investing int his brush because i had gingivitis and the start of receding gums (sad). After 2 months of using this, it started healing (and with flossing). I also think it made the tartar that had started forming fall off. Great investment, makes cleaning fun. It also vibrates for each section in your mouth so you know that you're dong a good job cleaning.
Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hands down sonicare is the best electric toothbrush! As a dental hygienist I was given multiple free electric toothbrushes to try but this is by far my favorite! You can even use the same system for multiple family members so long as you have different brush heads! Most definitely worth the money! -And your hygienist will thank you bc it really does make a HUGE difference in your oral care!
Sabrina F.
Lake Mary, FL
I bought this two years ago and have been using it ever since. It is the best toothbrush out there, with a powerful cleaning brush head and cleans very well. I use it every day day and night, and it really helps get my teeth clean and shiny. Recommended.
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
This toothbrush has changed the game for my mouth. Sounds extreme but truly. The difference in my gums since using this is amazing. I thought it was a bunch of hype when these first came out but after owning mine for a while now I'm a total believer.
Ashley D.
Best electric toothbrush ever. I love mine so much and have used it exclusively for over 3 yrs. just switch the brush head regularly and the base/handle last forever as long as you keep them clean and maintained.
Janice B.
I've been using this toothbrush for 4 months. So far I've been loving the results! My teeth feel extremely clean and fresh every time I use it. It's perfect brush for those who have braces or Invisalign.
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
I love my Sonicare tooth brush. My teeth are so much cleaner since getting this toothbrush. I will never go back to a manual toothbrush again! It even signals when to brush another part of your mouth.
Rashanae P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't bought this toothbrush brand yet but I've heard it works really well. Plus it's rechargeable and has the changing brush heads so I know it will clean my teeth well.
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this tooth brush very pricey?
Kinsley R.
How much is this product? Where could I purchase it?