BY PHILIPS

The philips sonicare hx6911/02 flexcare r910 rechargeable electric toothbrush features proresults brush heads, multiple cleaning modes, and built-in timers. this flexcare is clinically proven to remove more plaque than oral b triumph and even the sonicare elite. new brush heads for better cleaning the flexcare uses the newly designed proresults brush heads with increased tooth coverage and a broader sweeping motion that results in better plaque removal. Combined with sonicare's sonic technology, the high-speed bristle action allows a powerful yet gentle cleaning action that ensures a deep cleaning between teeth and along... see more...

• Is this tooth brush very pricey?2 Answers
  • How much is this product? Where could I purchase it?1 Answers
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I actually have the black diamond clean. It's so pretty on my counter and obviously the only tooth brush on market that can replace flossing while you brush. It is a little messy and expensive but it's worth it. Top of the line.
Lesley W.
Austin, TX
When I first started using this toothbrush I felt a difference. After awhile I feel like it is not as effective. I might need to try another electric toothbrush that has a stronger power to it. I'll keep my eyes open.
Rashanae P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I haven't bought this toothbrush brand yet but I've heard it works really well. Plus it's rechargeable and has the changing brush heads so I know it will clean my teeth well.
Johanna V.
I bought this with my coupons. Never heard of it until i had coupons for it. It didn't hurt to try. I love this toothbrush now
Cindy N.
Tucson, AZ
This was the best investment, EVER. I didn't realize how electric tooth brushes cleaned WAY MORE than manual brushing. I had just returned to the dentist and she suggested investing int his brush because i had gingivitis and the start of receding gums (sad). After 2 months of using this, it started healing (and with flossing). I also think it made the tartar that had started forming fall off. Great investment, makes cleaning fun. It also vibrates for each section in your mouth so you know that you're dong a good job cleaning.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
this is good but i find the head to be a little to small. also expensive but lasts forever
Amanda H.
Love my #sonicare toothbrush! Bought it from my dentist a year ago and have loved it ever since!
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
me encanta cuidar mi sonrisa , y se que philips me ayudara conese trabajo, quiero probar este producto quiero uno
Sabrina F.
Lake Mary, FL
I bought this two years ago and have been using it ever since. It is the best toothbrush out there, with a powerful cleaning brush head and cleans very well. I use it every day day and night, and it really helps get my teeth clean and shiny. Recommended.
Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Hands down sonicare is the best electric toothbrush! As a dental hygienist I was given multiple free electric toothbrushes to try but this is by far my favorite! You can even use the same system for multiple family members so long as you have different brush heads! Most definitely worth the money! -And your hygienist will thank you bc it really does make a HUGE difference in your oral care!
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Is this tooth brush very pricey?
Kinsley R.
How much is this product? Where could I purchase it?