Philips Sonicare HX6772/74 Healthy White Rechargeable Toothbrush

by Sonicare

Everybody loves a bright white smile. Let the natural whiteness of your teeth shine through. Philips Sonicare 4 Series Healthy White rechargeable electric toothbrush whitens teeth 2 shades in only 2 weeks with the regular use of the Clean and White Mode. The Clean and White Mode extends the 2-minutes brushing time by 30 seconds for focused polishing. Philips Sonicare 4 Series Healthy White can lighten coffee, tea, and red wine stains, allowing the natural whiteness of your teeth to shine through. InterCare brush heads, Sonicare' s best interdental brush head, have three tufts of specially designed bristles to provide a deep clean between teeth and remove up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Intercare's anchor-free tufting technology allows for unique bristle patterns and lengths to achieve clinical superiority. There's also a two-minute timer to help ensure dental professional recommended brush time, and the Quad pacer that is a 30-second interval timer to encourage thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare HX6772/74 Healthy White Rechargeable Toothbrush!
Fruitville
Excellent deal for a 2 pack of the awesome electric toothbrushes. They came with all kinds of accessories and carrying cases. One for me and one for my man. We thought of putting them to the test after we charged then up the first night, they have not been charged for 3 weeks and are still brushing strong! Crazy battery life for the power and precision these put out! I feel like I've left the dentist everytime I brush my teeth. It has a cool sensor that tells you when to switch quadrants and turns off after the correct time you should brush. Really cool product, I have a feeling it will last for a long time!
I love this toothbrush! I’m so thankful to have such a great toothbrush to take care of my teeth! It works really well and has a timer that pulses once you’ve brushes for two minutes!
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love this toothbrush! It keeps my mouth feeling clean and my breath fresh. I've had the same brush for five years and just replace the heads every couple months and I've never had an issue with my brush. It makes brushing a much more pleasant experience than the old school manual brushes. For the perfect smile and pearly whites this is the brush to buy.
Vängjöbersvägen 99 762 95 Rimbo
Las manchas son algo del pasado, este fue el primero que compre en la tienda del dentista al que voy, y luego segui buscando las cepillos philips para mis hijos y para mi esposo, las encias estan mas saludables los dientes blancos, menos placa y menos visitas al dentista que es lo que mas nos gusta a todos.
Austin, TX
I've used Sonicare's electric toothbrushes for years and have loved them. Fairly sturdy and I receive high marks on the quality of my teeth from dentists ever since I upgraded to this type of toothbrush. The models with multiple settings seem frivolous however.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Makes my teeth feel dentist clean! Helps me actually brush for the full 2 minutes, most people with normal toothbrushes don't realize they only brush for about a minute. I have used my sonicare for ten years! I've changed the brush head of course :)
Oviedo, FL
I've used my Sonicare toothbrush for probably 10 years. I bought the double at Costco, so if there's ever a problem with the toothbrush itself, Costco has an amazing return policy if you keep the box. Sonicare is the only toothbrush I'll use, and actually, if I use a manual brush, it hurts my gums now. Love it!
I used to have gum problems and I would bleed when brushing my teeth. After a dentist recommended Sonicare, I bought this set and after using it for a few months, no more bleeding problems. If you want clean teeth and no gum problems, try this out!
Randolph, WI
I really enjoy this toothbrush. I love that it beeps every 30 seconds so that you can divide your mouth into two on the top and two on the bottom to make sure each part of the mouth gets proper brushing, then shuts off after 2 minutes. The charge lasts me about 2 weeks when I brush twice a day. The only thing I don't like about this toothbrush is I wish the heads were a bit wider and longer. I feel like the standard ones that come with it are too small. I can't comment on the price because I got my first toothbrush from winning it off of a radio contest and my second one from my dentist (I had a coupon for a free one). I ended up giving the second one to a family member and they love it as well!
Garner, NC
I love my sonicare. When you go from a regular toothbrush to this, it feels like you've literally just left the dentist. Teeth feel so much cleaner! I love all the different setting options. One issue I've had is that all of my past sonicares die or encounter issues after a year and a half, and same with all of my family members, yet the warranty runs up on them before this issue has occurred, so I'm irritated that I keep encountering the same problem among the past 3 that I've had of the brush losing it's function. It's still worth it though to keep purchasing

Looking for your answer?