BY SONICARE

Bonus:&Nbsp; 1 Diamondclean Brush Head, 1 Philips Sonicare Whitening Pen, 1 Pronamel&Reg; Gentle Whitening Toothpaste (0.8 Oz) &Amp; Coupons Helps Remove Up To 7X More Plaque Than A Manual Toothbrush With Diamondclean Brush Head Helps Whiten Teeth 2 Shades Patented Sonic Technology:&Nbsp; With Up To 31,000 Brush Strokes Per Minute, Dynamic Fluid Action Helps Clean Between Teeth &Amp; Along The Gumline 3 Brushing Modes:&Nbsp; Clean, Clean &Amp; White, Sensitive Smartimer &Amp; Quadpacer Help Ensure Dental Professional Recommended 2 Min Brushing Time &Amp; A Consistent Clean Throughout Your Mouth Rechargeable Indicator:&Nbsp; Lasts Up To 3 Weeks Between Charges What's In The Box: 1 - Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Handle 1 - Proresults Brush Head (Standard) 1 - Diamondclean Brush Head (Standard) 1 - Hygienic Travel Cap 1 - Travel Charger 1 - Travel Case 1 - Whitening Pen 1 - Pronamel&Reg; Gentle Whitening Toothpaste (0.8 Oz) Coupons Made In Germany Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
I just started using this!! I love it!! It's the best electric toothbrush that I've ever used I normally use oral B but I asked my brother to get the one I normally use but got the wrong one. But I'm glad he did because I thought I was using the best but nope this gives me the just left the dentist feeling. It really gets in there and cleans and polishes the teeth.
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
This is a good product, however I would like to see the size be a little bigger on the bristles. I bought mine at target and it was a little pricey but not too bad. It’s my first time using it and I will probably use a different one next time.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love, love, love my sonicare toothbrush! I was given this as a birthday gift so I've been using this almost a year. This model is the basic model of sonicare. It doesn't come with all the frills (i.e. gum care, different intensity levels, etc.) but I wouldn't use those even if I had them. I brush my teeth with this toothbrush in the morning and then again in the evening. My mouth feels much cleaner then when I am forced to use a manual toothbrush (when I travel).

I accidentally dropped the toothbrush when I first got it. I contacted the company and they shipped a new toothbrush to my door. They paid the postage for returning the old toothbrush. You have to love when a company stands behind their product!

The toothbrush has an automatic timer built into it. The power pauses for a split second after each 30 seconds. This is a reminder to switch to the next "quadrant" for brushing (based on a 2 minute brushing). I don't always follow it, but it doesn't hurt to have it as a reminder. The bristles of the brush fade gradually with use. When completely faded, that indicates that a new brush is needed. I find that the bristles are still stiff enough and straight for another month or more following that. The bad part about an electric toothbrush is the brush heads are so expensive. I feel like they sell the brush at a loss, so they can gouge customers on the brush heads.

All-in-all, I really like the toothbrush. My mouth feels really clean after using it. I would buy again. I don't think the high end brushes are worth the additional cost. My dentist told me that I'm perfect. I told my wife that and she wasn't amused :) I hope my review has aiding you in making an informed decision!
Emily B.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this tooth brush after reccomendation from my dentist. It does a nice job of cleaning my teeth and meets my expectations. The pros are that it cleans better than normal toothbrush and the only con is having to charge it.
Shawna M.
Campbell, CA
My very first electric toothbrush was a Sonic. It wasn't my favorite because I have an active gag reflex and the vibrations it made really would set it off. I prefer the Oral-B because it has a more pronounced vibration than the more tickling sensation that the Sonic produces.
Donna F.
Reading, PA
Very happy with his toothbrush. It does a lot better job than a regular manual toothbrush. It leaves my teeth feeling very clean and get them between the teeth for added protection for my gums. I would recommend it to my friends and family no doubt.
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
I like this toothbrush because it makes my teeth feel really clean but I feel like it vibrates too hard when I try to brush my front teeth. It actually feels like it is banging on my front teeth. Other then that I like it, even though it's a little pricey.
Giselle M.
Jacksonville, Fl
Love the sonicare electric toothbrush. I was skeptical at first but when my husband asked me to change I have never left it since. I love the fact that the heads just change and it makes my teeth feel so new. Id definitely recommend this product
Jessie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love my Sonicare toothbrush.  I always had issues brushing my teeth long enough or really getting a good clean, but the toothbrush stays on for exactly 2 minutes to help you make sure you get a really good cleaning in!
Sarah G.
Fort Collins, CO
I love the "clean and white" mode that this toothbrush has, leaves my teeth feeling super clean and shiny white. Use it every morning and night. Only downside is it's a little noisy, but it's worth it for how clean it gets my teeth.