Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareSonicare
Philips HX6731/34 HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush, Bonus Pack

Philips Sonicare HX6731/34 HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush, Bonus Pack

by Sonicare

Bonus:&Nbsp; 1 Diamondclean Brush Head, 1 Philips Sonicare Whitening Pen, 1 Pronamel&Reg; Gentle Whitening Toothpaste (0.8 Oz) &Amp; Coupons Helps Remove Up To 7X More Plaque Than A Manual Toothbrush With Diamondclean Brush Head Helps Whiten Teeth 2 Shades Patented Sonic Technology:&Nbsp; With Up To 31,000 Brush Strokes Per Minute, Dynamic Fluid Action Helps Clean Between Teeth &Amp; Along The Gumline 3 Brushing Modes:&Nbsp; Clean, Clean &Amp; White, Sensitive Smartimer &Amp; Quadpacer Help Ensure Dental Professional Recommended 2 Min Brushing Time &Amp; A Consistent Clean Throughout Your Mouth Rechargeable Indicator:&Nbsp; Lasts Up To 3 Weeks Between Charges What's In The Box: 1 - Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Handle 1 - Proresults Brush Head (Standard) 1 - Diamondclean Brush Head (Standard) 1 - Hygienic Travel Cap 1 - Travel Charger 1 - Travel Case 1 - Whitening Pen 1 - Pronamel&Reg; Gentle Whitening Toothpaste (0.8 Oz) Coupons Made In Germany Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare HX6731/34 HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush, Bonus Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,351 reviews
I think I like the rounded bristles better than the toothbrush kind. I saw a review for this, or a similar product and the woman said she loved it. I don’t know of any improvements yet. I’m sure it’s effective, however I want the best!
Ashley F.
Wethersfield, CT
This toothbrush is amazing and i think it really gives your mouth a deep clean. I can tell a difference in my oral health. It is great that it starts off softer than normal and builds up to a harder brush to get your mouth use to it. will definitely keep using
Denise C.
Dulce, NM
When I first switched to sonic care it was the best. I love the after feeling it was smooth and felt very clean
Donna F.
Reading, PA
Very happy with his toothbrush. It does a lot better job than a regular manual toothbrush. It leaves my teeth feeling very clean and get them between the teeth for added protection for my gums. I would recommend it to my friends and family no doubt.
Emily B.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this tooth brush after reccomendation from my dentist. It does a nice job of cleaning my teeth and meets my expectations. The pros are that it cleans better than normal toothbrush and the only con is having to charge it.
Hannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've had this tooth brush for years, it leaves your teeth dentist clean and I love the brushing options
Sarah Y.
Pittsburgh , PA
Really leaves your teeth feeling clean!! I have used numerous electric tooth brushes in the past but this is by far my favorite
Wendy W.
Quincy, MA
Best electric tooth brush I've ever used. Definitely worth the price. I bought it in a pack of 2 with 2 free whitening pens. I love how there are 3 settings, push once for normal, push twice for sensitive teeth, and 3 times for extra cleaning time. I use setting #2 twice a day and my teeth have been so much cleaner compared to brushing with a manual toothbrush. I love how it's timed so I know that I am spending adequate time on my oral hygiene daily.
Brett B.
This tooth brush is amazing. This toothbrush was recommended to me while I was at the dentist and I purchased at a local Kohls (not sure if they still carry them). I love it so much, but it is a bit pricey!
Jennifer H.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Received this as a gift and use it a few times a week alternating with a manual toothbrush. I love that it truly gives you that right out of th dentist chair feeling.

Looking for your answer?