BY SONICARE

Get ready to flash a bright, white smile with a philips sonicare hx6731/02 healthywhite rechargeable electric toothbrush. This electric toothbrush pushes fluid between your teeth and along the gumline for a deep, fresh clean. The sonicare healthywhite has a 2-minute timer, and its battery lasts up to 3 weeks on a single charge. It has white mode to remove everyday stains and a sensitive more for gentle cleaning. Plus, when you brush your teeth regularly with this sonicare toothbrush, you'll have less plaque and healthier gums. Ages 10 and up. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Wendy L.
This is so nice. My bf recommend me to use it and I notice it's so much faster and efficient than a basic plastic tooth brush. I don't notice anything special but it does the job and vibrations is faster than the foreo tooth brush. Also it's pretty pricey but it's worth the compromise if you don't wanna pay a visit to the dentist!
Ally H.
Tucson, AZ
Any Sonicare toothbrush gets 5 stars from me! I used this brush for about a year before I upgraded to their new DiamondClean brush. It works wonderfully. I'm a dental care snob so I love how clean my teeth feel afterwards. I will say that I have never had a cavity, just had to have a root canal when I was 6. I love this brush and it is way worth the money. In fact, I'd even be willing to pay more!
Veronica Z.
This was my first electric toothbrush and will be my last. We use this with a sensitive brush head and it works wonderfully. My teeth feel nice and clean after I brush with this. Initial price is kinda high but you can usually find coupons for them. Would recommend to others.
Sara G.
Albuquerque, NM
Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. My gums also feel very clean. One thing I do not like is that I feel like I can't get enough toothpaste on the brush, but you really don't need that much. After a week of using it, I feel like I got my money's worth.
huson n.
Friendswood, TX
I've been using this toothbrush for many years now. It leaves my teeth feeling so clean. I love it! I replace the brush every few months and it's rechargeable so you don't have to replace the batteries often. Really does a deep clean that you can't get with just a regular manual toothbrush. I recommend 100%!!
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
This toothbrush helps me stay on top of my oral hygiene. With the timer that continues until your teeth are clean from the beeping sound that tells you when you're ready to move on to a different area, this toothbrush has changed the game. My dentist recommended it to me and I'm so glad she did!
Ashley R.
When you first start using this toothbrush the vibrations are a shock to your mouth. But when you get used to it you get an excellent clean from this toothbrush unlike any other. I need to get some replacement heads for mine so I can start using it again!
Melissa C.
After being recommended this toothbrush by my dentist, I purchased and have not been disappointed! This toothbrush does a phenomenal job. Just wish it was a little less pricey when it comes to buying new heads for the toothbrush!
Kylie C.
Los Angeles, CA
My dentist noticed the difference when I stopped using this toothbrush! After a recent move, I was lazy and neglected to unpack my electric toothbrush, sticking to a normal one instead and after about a month at my teeth cleaning she noticed right off the bat! If that isn't an indicator that this thing makes a difference, I don't know what is. Also, the battery lasts FOREVER. I can share it with my boyfriend (switching out our different toothbush heads, obviously) and we can get weeks and weeks of use out of it before having to get the ugly charger out.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
I didn't know that I had unclean teeth before getting this. I cleaned my teeth twice a day, but I just did it manually. This really cleans my teeth. It helps to clean it like as clean as a dentists office. It has even decreased my cleaning time at the dentists office. It used to take 45 min or so, but now they're 20-30 minutes. It does take a little bit to get used to such as the vibrations in your mouth. But you get over it within a month or so. Great invention!!