BY SONICARE

Get ready to flash a bright, white smile with a philips sonicare hx6731/02 healthywhite rechargeable electric toothbrush. This electric toothbrush pushes fluid between your teeth and along the gumline for a deep, fresh clean. The sonicare healthywhite has a 2-minute timer, and its battery lasts up to 3 weeks on a single charge. It has white mode to remove everyday stains and a sensitive more for gentle cleaning. Plus, when you brush your teeth regularly with this sonicare toothbrush, you'll have less plaque and healthier gums. Ages 10 and up. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Los Angeles, CA
My dentist noticed the difference when I stopped using this toothbrush! After a recent move, I was lazy and neglected to unpack my electric toothbrush, sticking to a normal one instead and after about a month at my teeth cleaning she noticed right off the bat! If that isn't an indicator that this thing makes a difference, I don't know what is. Also, the battery lasts FOREVER. I can share it with my boyfriend (switching out our different toothbush heads, obviously) and we can get weeks and weeks of use out of it before having to get the ugly charger out.
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
I didn't know that I had unclean teeth before getting this. I cleaned my teeth twice a day, but I just did it manually. This really cleans my teeth. It helps to clean it like as clean as a dentists office. It has even decreased my cleaning time at the dentists office. It used to take 45 min or so, but now they're 20-30 minutes. It does take a little bit to get used to such as the vibrations in your mouth. But you get over it within a month or so. Great invention!!
Sally K.
Sally K.
After purchasing and using a sonic care electric toothbrush, my teeth have never been cleaner. Every time go to the dentist, I get a clean bill of health and no cavities and I attribute it to having switched over to a sonic care toothbrush. It cleans my teeth and gets every nook and cranny. I love that I just have to replace the brush head! Definitely recommend to everyone I know!
Anna F.
Anna F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this toothbrush! It works really well, and makes my mouth feel really clean. The only thing that's keeping me from giving this 5 stars is that the new brush heads are SO expensive. I don't want to pay 20 dollars for a tiny toothbrush! It's really frustrating. Other than the price point though, I'd highly recommend! If you're on a budget, stick with a normal tooth brush.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Melbourne, FL
Never have issues with my gums or cavities since I've used this tooth brush! Massages gums while brushing so if you don't floss on the regular , like me, it does enough for your gums to prevent them swelling up and causing issues! My dentist has been so pleased with my results ! I will never go back to a manual or different electric tooth brush that's not sonicare !
Tori N.
Tori N.
Hibbing, MN
This is a great toothbrush if you love that dentist clean feel! The only disadvantage of it is that it doesn't have a 30 second interval timer like my old one did. The 30 second notification is helpful because it tells you to work on brushing each quadrant of your mouth for that amount of time so you make sure your not missing any areas. But over all a great brush
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Irvine, CA
I love brushing with my Philips Sonicare rechargable toothbrush. It makes my teeth and mouth feel so clean afterwards, so I can't go back to using manual toothbrushes. I love the brushing feeling. I feel it cleans all my plaque away and after my dental checkups, I feel great because the dentist claims I do a great job brushing my teeth.
Suzie O.
Suzie O.
Recommended by my dentist, I picked this up and he was right. First of all, so easy to use and easy to travel with. Second, my teeth felt extra clean and my gums even felt clean. It is similar to going from a wash cloth to clean your face to the Clarisonic. What an upgrade. I didn't know you could get teeth cleaner.
Veronica Z.
Veronica Z.
This was my first electric toothbrush and will be my last. We use this with a sensitive brush head and it works wonderfully. My teeth feel nice and clean after I brush with this. Initial price is kinda high but you can usually find coupons for them. Would recommend to others.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Cleveland, TX
I absolutely love my Sonicare electric toothbrush. I feel like my teeth are way cleaner that with a regular toothbrush. The price is a little high, but I feel like you get what you pay for. The head lasts a significant amount of time, which is great. Overall a great product.