BY SONICARE

Gently cleans teeth with sonic technology unlike a manual toothbrush, the philips sonicare easyclean sensitive toothbrush uses powerful sonic technology to clean teeth with up to 31,000 movements per minute. These sweeping motions drive fluids deep into the tight spaces between your teeth and along your gum line, resulting in a cleaner, healthier mouth. proresults brush head removes plaque along the gum line ith contoured bristles that correspond to the natural shape of your teeth, the sonicare easyclean sensitive toothbrush delivers a thorough, comfortable brushing experience. Its proresults sensitive brush head has... see more...

JR P.
I believe SONICARE is the be all end all electric toothbrush...if you are willing to pay for it. I have used this electric toothbrush brand since I was a kid in braces. It cleans your teeth very well. And it pulses to let you know when to switch from side to side and top to bottom so you know you've covered ALL your teeth and your gums and brushed for 2 minutes.
kaitlyn r.
I absolutely love this tooth brush. Got it for when I had braces and although it was expensive it lasts forever and I feel like it really does a good job of cleaning compare to other ones. I recommend getting this
Emily F.
Coralville, IA
Oh I absolutely LOVE my Sonicare. There is no better way to keep your oral hygiene in check while saving time and preventing rough, bacteria laden bristles from cutting your gums open. The Sonicare is not only gentle, but EFFICIENT. Since using it, I've noticed whiter teeth, better breath, and my teeth keep that "deep clean slippery" feeling going on longer throughout the day! Worth every penny.
Nhat H.
Got this as a Christmas present and have been loving it ever since. This is gentle on my gums and also helps my teeth feel so much cleaner compared to a manual toothbrush
Kayle R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I can only use an electric toothbrush after getting this one years ago. I love it and my husband loves his too! We notice such a difference in our teeth from the way they look to the way they feels. This is a must!
Maitlyn R.
Riverside, CA
These make my teeth feel a lot cleaner than my manual toothbrush. Now when I go on a trip without it I feel like I haven't brushed completely. My teeth have gotten a lot whiter since using this brush.
Kaili C.
Colorado Springs
I really enjoy my sonic, but I think that there are better options on the market. The outside gets dirty quite fast especially when wet and I'm not a huge fan of thr speed.
Suzanna R.
Mineola, TX
Works well, like this design better than the previous one that had a large opening where yucky stuff could get stuck and accumulate. Inexpensive, but does a great job.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
My husband and I use the same brand of toothbrushes, we love this one!!! Received them as gifts 2 years ago and since then we've repurchased the heads several times. They clean your teeth way better then a manual brush. The only thing I will say about this particular one is that make sure you clean it frequently or it will start to get moldy inside from all the water build up.
Ann B.
Stuart, FL
Best toothbrush! I replace the brush head when it starts to fray which seems to be every 6-8 months. Leaves your teeth and mouth feeling so clean like you just went to the dentist. It makes a small buzz noise reminding you to switch areas of your mouth. Bought at Walmart & Target both. Will definitely buy again & continue using!