Philips Sonicare Hx6315/71 for Kids Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bonus

by Sonicare

Philips Sonicare For Kids has been engineered to be kid-friendly during each brushing phase. Power levels, brush heads, and bristles are specially designed for small, sensitive mouths. Complete with ergonomic handles, Sonicare For Kids makes brushing comfortable and easy. It even features the KidTimer and KidPacer, which help kids learn to brush for the full dentist-recommended two minutes. Sonicare For Kids is safe and gentle on teeth and gingival tissue, while reaching more plaque in hard-to-brush areas than a child's manual toothbrush.

I hear there's an app. is this downloaded to an iPad or iPhone and kept in the bathroom while the child is brushing?
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Hx6315/71 for Kids Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bonus!
Córdoba, Spain
The truth is that the little time that I had it, I did very well, but then began to fail me the battery and the charger was not very well to tell the truth, I was an aguantandolo time until I got tired and had to pull and started using manual brush that was not as problematic.
The product is good but compared to other less expensive products it may not be worth the money. There are other products that cost less and do the same job if not better.
Love that it's rechargeable wish it was easier and not so many thing I have to plug. I wish u didn't need to plug them in and I also wish it was cheaper as not everyone can afford to replace the heads