Philips Sonicare Hx6315/71 for Kids Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bonus

by Sonicare

Philips Sonicare For Kids has been engineered to be kid-friendly during each brushing phase. Power levels, brush heads, and bristles are specially designed for small, sensitive mouths. Complete with ergonomic handles, Sonicare For Kids makes brushing comfortable and easy. It even features the KidTimer and KidPacer, which help kids learn to brush for the full dentist-recommended two minutes. Sonicare For Kids is safe and gentle on teeth and gingival tissue, while reaching more plaque in hard-to-brush areas than a child's manual toothbrush.

I hear there's an app. is this downloaded to an iPad or iPhone and kept in the bathroom while the child is brushing?
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Hx6315/71 for Kids Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bonus!
Conyers, GA
The kids at my job loved this because it was motorized and they didn't have to do too much work, just make sure that you dry it completely before putting it on the charger
Granite Bay, CA
I purchased this toothbrush set for my young son since he wanted a toothbrush like mine. Gets his teeth nice and clean but is still gentle on his tiny teeth.
Philips sonicare is an amazing electric toothbrush cleans so good my mouth feels clean when I touch with my tongue. It really helps keeping my mouth clean.
I never saw a reason for an electric toothbrush until i started using one. it gets my teeth so clean, i feel like i just came from the dentist.
Over all the first time I used this I found amazing. I gave one to my son and he uses it faithfully. The tips teīnd and make vibrating noises ,
Love this! My husband is a dentist and he has our kids using these. Worth the price for sure. Hold a long charge and my kids are cavity free!!
I buy these for the kids. The replacement heads are expensive but I think they're worth it. I trust them more than the manual tooth brush.
New Holland, PA
My 7 year old loved how he could design the plate himself. Also love how long battery lasts when fully charged and how fast it charges.
Woodside, NY
I brought this on Amazon it was on sale for $25 for my kids and they love it so much they will not using the regular one any more to
Good product to recommend it. After I bought it not only me but even my Dentist notice the difference it really change my smile