Philips Sonicare Hx6315/71 for Kids Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bonus

by Sonicare

Philips Sonicare For Kids has been engineered to be kid-friendly during each brushing phase. Power levels, brush heads, and bristles are specially designed for small, sensitive mouths. Complete with ergonomic handles, Sonicare For Kids makes brushing comfortable and easy. It even features the KidTimer and KidPacer, which help kids learn to brush for the full dentist-recommended two minutes. Sonicare For Kids is safe and gentle on teeth and gingival tissue, while reaching more plaque in hard-to-brush areas than a child's manual toothbrush.

I hear there's an app. is this downloaded to an iPad or iPhone and kept in the bathroom while the child is brushing?
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Hx6315/71 for Kids Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bonus!
Oakland, CA
These electric toothbrushes are great for kids. They are small enough to fit in their mouths and clean their teeth. The timer is great for making sure kids brush for long enough time.
Palo Alto, CA
This product is wonderful for children. Makes brushing their teach much easier and has a timer that indicates when sufficient brushing time has been reached along with periodic beeps to direct when brushing should be directed at a new area.
Surprise, AZ
I believe in the power of electric toothbrushes over just regular toothbrushes I believe there is only so much a regular toothbrush can do but the electric ones get deeper into teeth & overall provide a better clean, I love using it!
W Portsmouth, OH
great product, easy to use for kids, made it easy to encourage them to bruch there teeth with the cool electric tooth brushs, i was a first time user but will be repeat user, use it every day
San Jose, CA
My kids use these. I can't imagined having them go back to the basic toothbrushes. They love the fact that the brush kind of do the work for them. They had been using these for years now.
Richmond, CA
got one when I got out of braces and it's kept my mouth clean as a whistle. brush heads do tend to run small and can kind of be a nuisance but you just need to find the right size for you
Waipahu, HI
I like this better than the adult one because it vibrates a little less and the size is just perfect for me. I like the fact that I can decorate it how I want and how it makes it fun
Lebanon, MO
This is fantastic for that moment right before you go to pick up your date. Or a quick refresher half way through the evening. I'll be keeping it close at hand for a long time.
Bought this for our 10 year old. She loves that it has a timer which helps her know how long to brush for. Definitely cleans her teeth and is fun to customize as well.
Boston, NY
Definitely recommend it for your children. My 3 year old niece uses it and I definitely recommend it so that you know your child is getting their teeth nice and clean