Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesSonicare
Philips Hx6315/71 for Kids Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bonus

Philips Sonicare Hx6315/71 for Kids Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bonus

by Sonicare

Philips Sonicare For Kids has been engineered to be kid-friendly during each brushing phase. Power levels, brush heads, and bristles are specially designed for small, sensitive mouths. Complete with ergonomic handles, Sonicare For Kids makes brushing comfortable and easy. It even features the KidTimer and KidPacer, which help kids learn to brush for the full dentist-recommended two minutes. Sonicare For Kids is safe and gentle on teeth and gingival tissue, while reaching more plaque in hard-to-brush areas than a child's manual toothbrush.

I hear there's an app. is this downloaded to an iPad or iPhone and kept in the bathroom while the child is brushing?
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Hx6315/71 for Kids Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bonus!
Miyah Grace
Richmond, CA
got one when I got out of braces and it's kept my mouth clean as a whistle. brush heads do tend to run small and can kind of be a nuisance but you just need to find the right size for you
Alyssa G.
Lincoln, CA
Love it! I actually noticed a whiter smile within two weeks of use. It also makes me mouth feel so clean and fresh!
tu M.
I buy these for the kids. The replacement heads are expensive but I think they're worth it. I trust them more than the manual tooth brush.
Gena H.
West Columbia, TX
I bought my 5 yr old this tooth brush at the beginning of this year and it has made brushing so much easier and fun! There's an interactive app you can download that helps guide on how to properly brush. My son actually looks forward to brushing his teeth and I couldn't be happier! Definitely recommend this toothbrush!
Isa A.
Works great! When your using this it almost feels like your using dentist equipment. I would definitely recommend this brand of toothbrush because so many debt is recognize how well it works. This specific toothbrush cleanso every crevice of your mouth and will definitely make your smile whiter!
Tiffany V.
Elmwood Park, IL
I give this product a 5 star it'd a very good product. Gets your teeth feeling very clean
Jennifer D.
Granite Bay, CA
I purchased this toothbrush set for my young son since he wanted a toothbrush like mine. Gets his teeth nice and clean but is still gentle on his tiny teeth.
Tiffany N.
San Jose, CA
My kids use these. I can't imagined having them go back to the basic toothbrushes. They love the fact that the brush kind of do the work for them. They had been using these for years now.
Samantha M.
South Charleston
Bought this for the kiddos & they come in handy so much. I love how clean they help get their teeth & gives me peace of mind that I don't have to worry about cavities or diseases. Would recommend every parent to buy this for their little one.
Gabby B.
Boston, NY
Definitely recommend it for your children. My 3 year old niece uses it and I definitely recommend it so that you know your child is getting their teeth nice and clean