Philips Sonicare HX6212/05 2 Series Plaque Control Rechargeable Toothbrush

by Sonicare

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque and avoid cavities with the Philips Sonicare HX6211/04 2 Series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush. The snap-on Pro-results plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The Easy-start feature slowly increases the power of the brush as you get used to the Sonicare experience and the smartimer encourages a full 2 minutes brushing time. An ergonomic handle with intrinsic grip makes it easy and comfortable to hold the brush, and the two-color battery charge indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge. This kit includes 1 Philips Sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 pro-results plaque control brush head, and 1 charger.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare HX6212/05 2 Series Plaque Control Rechargeable Toothbrush!
East Lansing, MI
I never thought I needed an electric toothbrush until I got this one. It has changed the game for me. It gives you a signal every 30 seconds so you clean all quadrants of your mouth for a full 2 minutes. And a single charge lasts weeks!!
Rainbow City, AL
I’ve had this same toothbrush for two years now. The battery lasts a surprising amount of time between charging. I love that it is timed so I know how long I should brush. The new heads are pricey but they usually come with a coupon if I can remember to use it.
Minneapolis, MN
This toothbrush is awesome! It has a timer set for the amount of time you're supposed to brush your teeth for and will turn off to let you know you're done. Love the travel case it comes with too.
Portage, IN
This is such a great product. It leaves my teeth feeling extra clean. I was concerned how it would do cleaning my crown but it does such a good job. I don't think I'll ever be able to use a manual toothbrush again.
I love this product! My mother works at a dentist office and got this for me at her office. It definitely met my expectations! It is really really really easy to use and is so refreshing after use. I would buy this again!
Stanton, KY
I was given a this product shortly after my braces were removed years ago. I loved using it and felt my teeth were in great shape. I unfortunately lost it and wish I had a other one!
Braselton, GA
My tooth game has forever been changed. My boyfriend convinced me to get a Sonicare like he had after he'd raved about it forever. I picked it up on sale at Kohl's last year, and it's been exceeding my expectations ever since. Whenever I've heard someone complaining about their current toothbrush, I've recommended this one. My teeth feel SO clean after I use it, and they even continue to feel clean until I get home from work after 12 hours of being away. I've already noticed my teeth a shade or two whiter since using this brush.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love this toothbrush! I've had the system for 3 years and have only replaced the heads. It is easy to charge over night. It is not bulky. It has a 2 minute timer. After each charge and the initial use, the toothbrush begins at a lower level of intensity. After 14 uses it has reached its highest intensity. This allows your teeth and gums to slowly acclimate to the pressure. The replacement heads are affordable and easy to replace.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I've used Sonicare toothbrushes since they came out with them over 20 years ago. My first lasted many years but every one purchased since stops working sooner than the previous one. While I love the clean feeling of sonic toothbrushes! I think it may be time to try another brand to see if it will last longer, making it a better value in the long run.
This tooth brush does a great job and doesn't vibrate too much that it hurts my gums. However, I do find that it's really bulky and the base takes up a lot of space.

Looking for your answer?