Philips Sonicare HX6212/05 2 Series Plaque Control Rechargeable Toothbrush

by Sonicare

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque and avoid cavities with the Philips Sonicare HX6211/04 2 Series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush. The snap-on Pro-results plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The Easy-start feature slowly increases the power of the brush as you get used to the Sonicare experience and the smartimer encourages a full 2 minutes brushing time. An ergonomic handle with intrinsic grip makes it easy and comfortable to hold the brush, and the two-color battery charge indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge. This kit includes 1 Philips Sonicare 2 series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 pro-results plaque control brush head, and 1 charger.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare HX6212/05 2 Series Plaque Control Rechargeable Toothbrush!
Plano, TX
I am in love with this toothbrush it cleans my teeth amazingly. Other toothbrushes don't deep clean my teeth as well. My dentist raves about my dental hygiene she is always impressed.
Bay Village, OH
Recommended by my dentist. So glad I made the switch from manual brushes. This is prob my favorite brush for the fact that my teeth feel the cleanest and it holds a charge for weeks.
Mckinney, TX
This is the brush is the one I currently own and it is awesome. I wouldn't know how to go back to a non electric one if I had to. I love how clean it leaves my teeth. Works great.
Glenmoore, PA
Love this tooth brush. Gets my mouth super clean that is very noticeable. I have had gum issues in the past and it's been a tremendous help of keeping gum disease away.
rocklin
This toothbrush keeps my teeth feeling clean. Sometimes with a normal toothbrush I can still feel stuff on my teeth but not with my sonicare! I have had my toothbrush for a few years and it's still working great!
Calif City, CA
Amazingly effective the first time I used it I was shocked at how shined and soft my teeth felt noticeable results I love this toothbrush alone or with back up
Hinsdale, IL
Great electric toothbrush, definitely worth the investment. Leaves my teeth looking and feeling squeaky clean. So much more effective than a regular toothbrush
Absolutely love the Philips 2 series plague control toothbrush & that it also comes with a travel case. It cleans my teeth & easy to replace the brush
Westerville, OH
I love the toothbrush! I still have my regular toothbrush but I really prefer this one. The charge lasts a long time and doesn't take long to recharge.
Love this! Easy to charge and replacing the brush heads won't break the bank. Your teeth will never be as clean with a manual toothbrush. But it!

Looking for your answer?