Philips Sonicare® HX6023/60 ProResults Compact Replacement Brush Head, 3-pack

Maintaining good oral health is easy with the philips sonicare proresults compact brush head. up to 2x more plaque removal versus a manual toothbrush brush head design maximizes sonic motion and improves gum health includes 3 hygienic travel caps reminder bristles fade when replacement is needed dentists recommend replacement every 3 months for optimal results suitable for hydroclean, easyclean, healthywhite, flexcare, flexcare+, flexcare platinum, diamondclean see more...

Alexander N.
Orange, CA
I really love these replacements because of how small the brush heads are. I'm not a huge fan of the big brush heads because it's just way too big for my teeth and isn't as effective compared to the smaller brush heads. The smaller brush heads gets every single bit of my teeth and cleans every bit! Purchased these at Target and I would have to say the price is just about right.. you are buying replacements for your toothbrush.. so you get more for your buck!
Ayla A.
San Francisco, CA
I am all about electronic brushing. The brand itself speaks its quality. I am not a fan of how small the brush heads are because it doesn't give cleaning coverage up to the gum line. However, brushing from tooth to tooth has been successful. I will go back and forth with a manual and an electric for this reason.
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe , OH
Although these are a tad bit expensive, they last for a long time! I love my electric toothbrush, it cleans your teeth sooo much better than a manual toothbrush. I haven't had any cavities for years and I only brush my teeth in the mornings! (Don't tell).
Karly H.
These replacement brushes are a little pricey, but my teeth feel so much cleaner with an electric toothbrush versus the normal toothbrush. I have only used this brand, but I will stick with it. I will keep buying!
Sara S.
Raleigh, NC
I got this toothbrush on special from my dentist, and it has changed my life. The difference between these products and a manual toothbrush is like night and day, and the battery power is super long lasting.
Leah P.
Mauckport, IN
I use a much a cheaper variety, but does closely resemble this. It isn't to loud and not as uncomfortable as I initially expected it to be. I feel it does clean better.
Jessica E.
San Diego, CA
I love my Sonicare, but I wish it wasn't so pricey to buy replacement heads. The clean feeling really is so superior to using a regular toothbrush I could never go back to a manual toothbrush. But, they make it so expensive to continue using, it's hard to keep up. Another issue is that if you don't disassemble the brush head from the base of the unit and rinse out after every use it begins to smell as water and toothpaste get into the crevices and begin to rot. *VOMIT*
Jamie R.
N Chesterfld, VA
I was spoiled when I was little. My mom bought me my first Sonicare toothbrush when I was very small. I've used this product ever since. The toothbrush heads are amazing. Not only do they clean the tooth, but they also get in the hard to reach places so plaque doesn't build up. You should change your toothbrush head like every 3 months but I notice that these heads last way longer than that. They are worth all the money that I invest into them.
Ann G.
Could not live without my Sonicare - I didn't get the appeal of an electric toothbrush until I had my own. The heads are a little spendy but I found if I buy the branded Sonicare heads not only are they softer and more comfortable than the generic knockoff heads, but they last waaaasy longer, like 2-3 times longer.
Deisy R.
Sylmar, Ca
I had braces for 3 years and every month I felt like I could never really brush my teeth. Until I tried this toothbrush, it actually helped clean my teeth extremely well! I could finally say my teeth felt clean. I couldn't get enough and ended up replacing my brush a couple times. Definitely recommend this for people with braces or if you just want a clean mouth in general!