Philips Sonicare HX6013/64 ProResults Standard Replacement Brush uploaded by Mariah l.

BY SONICARE

Maintaining good oral health is easy with the philips sonicare proresults standard toothbrush heads. Designed to work with multiple sonicare models, these snap-on replacement brush heads feature a large surface area and radial-trimmed, contoured bristles to thoroughly clean and massage teeth and gums. The blue reminder bristles fade to let you know when it's time for replacement. Replace your brush head every three months for best results. angled bristles cover larger surface area the curved surface area created by the brush head's radial-trimmed bristles help you maintain contact with the surfaces of the teeth and gums... see more...

Buy on Target
Yunah L.
Great Lakes, IL
I love Sonicare toothbrushes. They work really well to clean my teeth thoroughly. They're durable and easy to replace. They're especially handy when traveling. There are a variety of functions to brush your teeth too like whitening, gum care, sensitivity, etc.
Will R.
Ridgefield, CT
They were great at first, but then I had to replace them. So I went on over to the local costco and went down the isle to these. And to put it lightly, I was considering my tooth brush to be sone sort of nuclear operated mini missile for the cost I saw listed on these. Burned a hole in my pocket for being a piece if plastic, and now, they stopped making the ones that fit onto my toothbrush converted vibrator! But don't you worry! It stopped vibrating anyways! There goes another college tuition!
Cathy M.
Corydon
I have been using these brush heads for many years. I purchased the Sonicare from my dentist. It gets your teeth very clean and my mouth feels very fresh after using. The brush heads are not cheap but I like the way it makes my teeth feel after brushing. I also have the Sonicare that cleans and santizies the brush head.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
I feel like my electric toothbrush has helped whiten my teeth more than any toothpaste or whitening strip. It just works! I wish the brush heads lasted a bit longer, I feel like they start to get funky after about 2 weeks. Thats my only issue! they clean the best when the bristles aren't all over the place.
Katie R.
These are quality toothbrushes, but I've found store brand alternatives are just as effective and can cost half the price. When I find them on sale for a decent price, I think they're worth it. I've used this toothbrush model for 6 years now and I know it can add up. If you're willing to spend your money this is a quality product. If not, a generic replacement brush is just as effective and costs less.
Emma S.
Saint James, NY
A little pricey. I LOVE this toothbrush but there are generic replacement brushes that fit my toothbrush and look identical side by side. My dentist noticed when I switched to a sonicare toothbrush, but not when I switched to generic brushes. Otherwise no complaints, and the philips brand replacements are a lot easier to find in store than the generic ones I have to order online.
Melissa B.
Forney, TX
Since I began using a Sonicare toothbrush about 10 years ago, I have seen a major decrease in the amount of dental work that I have had to have. While the brush heads and toothbrush are expensive, they pale in comparison to what dental work costs for unhealthy teeth.
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my Sonicare toothbrush. Definitely worth spending a little extra on a toothbrush. The replacement heads are great too, but they are quite pricey. I normally can find "knockoff" heads that are certified compared to products.. and those work GREAT!
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these replacements for my brush. These really make me feel like I just came from a dental cleaning. They clean and make my teeth feel polished and brand new. I like to stick with the replacements that match with the toothbrush brand because they work best.
Jessica H.
Sikeston
Phillips Sonic Care electric toothbrush is the best toothbrush that I have ever used! I love the pro results standard replacement brush heads to use with it. I feel like they get my teeth really clean. They are high priced, but when you consider a three pack lasts for approximately nine months that makes it a little better.