BY SONICARE

Clean your pearly whites with a philips sonicare hx5641/99 essence rechargeable electric toothbrush in dark blue. This electric toothbrush pushes fluid between your teeth and along the gumline for a deep, fresh clean. The sonicare essence has a 2-minute timer, and its battery lasts up to 3 weeks on a single charge. Plus, when you brush your teeth regularly with this sonicare toothbrush, you'll have less plaque and healthier gums. Ages 10 and up. see more...

Dahra M.
Rosedale, NY
I will never forget the first morning I used my Sonicare Essence...a good friend of mine at work commented on how white my teeth were and inquired as to whether or not I had gotten my teeth professionally whitened!!! I knew then that I would never use another toothbrush!
Samantha A.
Cartersville
5/5 stars!! This toothbrush is amazing!! Your teeth will always feel like you just left the dentist!! I was able to get mine at target on sale! And when the brush head needs to be replace instead of buying a whole new toothbrush you ca just replace the brush part!!
Robin H.
I love my Phillips sonicare electic tooth brush! It gives me the cleanest feel of all. The long neck helps me reach all my teeth and now that I have braces I am obsessed with making sure my teeth are perfectly clean and the sonicare electric tooth brush definitely does that for me
Emily L.
This tooth brush is definitely worth the price I paid. The 2 minute timer helps insure you get a quality brush in each time you use it. I noticed a change in the whiteness of my teeth after just one use, and it has exceeded expectations ever since!!!
Mairead O.
Aberdeen, WA
Wonderful toothbrush. It is defiantly worth the money. It worth really well at cleaning your teeth and getting any gunk off the surface. It beats out any electric tooth brush, in my opinion. It's a great product.
Suzanne S.
I.love.this. Toothbrush. When I first got it I was skeptical that it would really clean my teeth, but oh my goodness my teeth end up feeling so clean, and looking amazing . I highly recommend this toothbrush
Cassie H.
Sacramento, CA
My teeth have never been so clean before! Gets rid of the plaque with ease and finesse. My mom got it for me for Christmas and I get my refills at target. Met ever expectation with flying colors! 10/10 would recommend
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
I love this toothbrush it is the best mouth cleaning bounce of ate I have ever used. I had problems with my gums my old brush made me bleed even tho I was using the soft bristle brush. When my dentist recommend this brush I tough OMG!! The price is super high! But decided to give a shot since my dentist recommend I figured it was what I needed. From the first use I was in love my tweet looked so good and not a single bled. I will not go back to a regular brush again, I got my brush at Costco it's a better bundle value.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
I got this snooker toothbrush in hot pink! It only needs to be recharged every couple of weeks and is gentle on my gums. The heads of this toothbrush are quite expensive, but I have found cheaper heads that fit perfectly. I only change my head every 4 months or as it gets super soft. The vibrations goes on for 30 seconds then starts again for you to switch sides of your mouth! Overall, this was a great investment for my teeth. It is a bit pricey, but it was well worth it!
Rina L.
Works great it made my teeth whiter and keeps them cleaner because it gets into all the places that a regular toothbrush can't reach. It works great it is a little expensive but the results are definitely worth it