BY SONICARE

Clean your pearly whites with a philips sonicare hx5641/99 essence rechargeable electric toothbrush in dark blue. This electric toothbrush pushes fluid between your teeth and along the gumline for a deep, fresh clean. The sonicare essence has a 2-minute timer, and its battery lasts up to 3 weeks on a single charge. Plus, when you brush your teeth regularly with this sonicare toothbrush, you'll have less plaque and healthier gums. Ages 10 and up. see more...

Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
I love this toothbrush it is the best mouth cleaning bounce of ate I have ever used. I had problems with my gums my old brush made me bleed even tho I was using the soft bristle brush. When my dentist recommend this brush I tough OMG!! The price is super high! But decided to give a shot since my dentist recommend I figured it was what I needed. From the first use I was in love my tweet looked so good and not a single bled. I will not go back to a regular brush again, I got my brush at Costco it's a better bundle value.
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
maryville, tennessee
I got this snooker toothbrush in hot pink! It only needs to be recharged every couple of weeks and is gentle on my gums. The heads of this toothbrush are quite expensive, but I have found cheaper heads that fit perfectly. I only change my head every 4 months or as it gets super soft. The vibrations goes on for 30 seconds then starts again for you to switch sides of your mouth! Overall, this was a great investment for my teeth. It is a bit pricey, but it was well worth it!
Bronwyn L.
Bronwyn L.
Portland, OR
I'm pretty sure I can't say enough goof things about this toothbrush. I have been an avid user of the Clarisonic which is made by the same brand and it has made an incredible difference in my skin. This toothbrush is such a great item. I picked it up at Target when it was on sale and it massages my gums and cleans my teeth so well. It also has an automatic shut off so I know when I should be done.
Joy S.
Joy S.
Purchased this toothbrush per my dentist's suggestion. Love it! The charge lasts a couple of weeks before I have to recharge it. You do need to unscrew the toothbrush head and give the inside a good cleaning every once in a while. It can get pretty gross in there, lol! Definitely worth the money. Also keep an eye out for coupons online for the toothbrush.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Ashland, OR
This is the first electric toothpaste I ever had and I don't know that I would ever change it. The fact that it's rechargeable is a huge advantage AND the charge stays SO long! I charged my electric toothbrush almost six months ago and it hasn't been charged since! And it leaves your teeth feeling fresh and ready to go.
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.
This is a great affordable electric toothbrush that my children and I absolutely love. I wasn't sure if it would be of good quality at first because it's a much more affordable toothbrush compared to many others but it does a great job and I'm confident that my children's teeth are getting cleaned properly. Great buy.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
I love this toothbrush! My teeth and gums felt so much different after the first few uses and this is now my regular toothbrush. I love that you can easily buy replacement heads. Just make sure to take the heads off periodically and clean inside. It can get some buildup there.
Lilah W.
Lilah W.
I have used this toothbrush for the past couple of years. This was the first sonic toothbrush that I tried and I'm impressed with how well it cleans my teeth. Replacing the brush heads gets a little expensive, but I would rather buy them than go back to manual toothbrushes.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
The Sonicare toothbrush helps me to keep my teeth in "just from the dentist" shape all year long! I love that the tooth brush is rechargeable so I don't need to keep replacing batteries. I've had this toothbrush for over 2 years and I wouldn't switch to anything else!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Tallahassee, FL
I don't know what I did before I used an electric toothbrush. My teeth are cleaner and whiter than ever before. It is quick to recharge and stays charged for days and weeks at a time. It is easy to travel with. Using a manual toothbrush will never be the same!