Philips Sonicare HX3631/06 Powerup Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Teresa J.

BY SONICARE

The Sonicare PowerUp Battery Toothbrush is designed to be as easy to use as your manual, while delivering superior results and a better experience. With more brush strokes in a day than your manual in a month, PowerUp removes more plaque, helps reduce cavities and helps whiten teeth. Clinically proven safe, gentle and offers guaranteed better-check-ups or your money back. see more...

Buy on Amazon
chi L.
Yucca Valley, CA
the only complaint i have with this is that it vibrates so intensely it sometimes rattled between my top and bottom teeth, which admittedly doesn’t feel great at all, but my teeth do feel super clean after each brush
Marylise F.
Newark, NJ
Sonicare have some pretty good electric toothbrushes, at least according the reviews. I decided to give them a try. I've noticed that this toothbrush is effective in given my mouth a nice clean feel, just not as great as the electric toothbrushes. Understandable, since it's battery operated.  I love that it has  a timer on it, and shuts off on it's on. The only downside, other than it's battery operated, it that it's bulky.
Yingshi H.
Brooklyn, NY
This the product is the electronic toothbrush that I use for the first time. I bought on Amazon and the price is cheap. I think the effect is okay but I will try some other series of the Phillips Sonicare to see the difference.
Kera Y.
This is the best toothbrush I have ever used. It leaves my mouth feeling truly clean, like I have just left the dentists office every morning. The brush head being interchangeable is a huge plus and the brush itself travels really well by being battery operated.
Ingrid R.
This really helped my dentist appointments! I have had less issues while using this toothbrush for the last year and really love the built-in timer. It is a bit pricey for purchase and also for replacement heads but way less costly than major dental work!
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
I love this toothbrush! It turns off automatically when two minutes have passed so you know that you've spent long enough brushing your teeth. I haven't have cavities since I have owned this brush
Caitlin W.
I have had mine for years and love it. The heads are very easy to change and my teeth always feel so much cleaner when I use this as supposed to a traditional tooth brush.
Sarah D.
Matthews, NC
Love this toothbrush. It makes me feel like I've just left the dentist, every day. It stays charged for a really long time too and you can buy replacement heads easily.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
These toothbrushes do an amazing job at cleaning the teeth very well. Built in timer helps you know when you have brushed a good amount of time which was a great added bonus. Charging the brush is very easy and does not take long the battery life on the brushes also lasts very well so you do not need to worry about charging it as frequently. Have been using these brushes for 17 years and so far no complaints at all very reliable.
Teresa J.
We spend quite a bit of time traveling and didn't want to bother with toothbrushes that required an adaptor. The Philips Sonicare ranked up high enough to give it a try and now we don't travel without them. The automatic timer makes it easy to brush the recommended 2 minutes without even thinking about it. It cleans easily. They have a variety of brush heads to choose from. It would be wonderful to have a cap to put over the top to protect the brush as well as make it more practical to travel with.