Philips Sonicare HX3631/06 Powerup Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Teresa J.

BY SONICARE

The Sonicare PowerUp Battery Toothbrush is designed to be as easy to use as your manual, while delivering superior results and a better experience. With more brush strokes in a day than your manual in a month, PowerUp removes more plaque, helps reduce cavities and helps whiten teeth. Clinically proven safe, gentle and offers guaranteed better-check-ups or your money back. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marylise F.
Newark, NJ
Sonicare have some pretty good electric toothbrushes, at least according the reviews. I decided to give them a try. I've noticed that this toothbrush is effective in given my mouth a nice clean feel, just not as great as the electric toothbrushes. Understandable, since it's battery operated.  I love that it has  a timer on it, and shuts off on it's on. The only downside, other than it's battery operated, it that it's bulky.
Yingshi H.
Brooklyn, NY
This the product is the electronic toothbrush that I use for the first time. I bought on Amazon and the price is cheap. I think the effect is okay but I will try some other series of the Phillips Sonicare to see the difference.
Kera Y.
This is the best toothbrush I have ever used. It leaves my mouth feeling truly clean, like I have just left the dentists office every morning. The brush head being interchangeable is a huge plus and the brush itself travels really well by being battery operated.
Ingrid R.
This really helped my dentist appointments! I have had less issues while using this toothbrush for the last year and really love the built-in timer. It is a bit pricey for purchase and also for replacement heads but way less costly than major dental work!
Ryan W.
Coming from using a non-electric toothbrush to this, I have to say that it makes a world of difference. I originally switched based on a dentist recommendation but after using this product for over a year now, I don't think I can go back. Leaves your mouth feeling extra clean compared to a normal toothbrush.
Rendee R.
Traverse City, MI
I absolutely love the sonicaire toothbrush.  I like it so much that I found a junior size for my youngest daughter.  It is gentle, but seems to clean very well compared to other toothbrushes
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
I love this toothbrush! It turns off automatically when two minutes have passed so you know that you've spent long enough brushing your teeth. I haven't have cavities since I have owned this brush
Caitlin W.
I have had mine for years and love it. The heads are very easy to change and my teeth always feel so much cleaner when I use this as supposed to a traditional tooth brush.
Sarah D.
Matthews, NC
Love this toothbrush. It makes me feel like I've just left the dentist, every day. It stays charged for a really long time too and you can buy replacement heads easily.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
These toothbrushes do an amazing job at cleaning the teeth very well. Built in timer helps you know when you have brushed a good amount of time which was a great added bonus. Charging the brush is very easy and does not take long the battery life on the brushes also lasts very well so you do not need to worry about charging it as frequently. Have been using these brushes for 17 years and so far no complaints at all very reliable.