BY SONICARE

Philips sonicare hx3631/02 powerup battery operated toothbrush, blue see more...

Sherie P.
I love this brish as well. Really got my teeth white and my breath fresh. Definitely was not disappointed!
Amanda T.
Rockmart, GA
Love this thing, but beware it feels like it has the engine of a weedeater!! Don't accidentally bite down!
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
I feel like this toothbrush gets my teeth really clean, like I just got a teeth cleaning at the dentist!
Sofia D.
Dallas, TX
This is a pretty great toothbrush that gets the job done. I have braces and this worked very well for me!
Dina S.
Parkville, MD
I have a rechargeable toothbrush at home but bought six of these for my family to use in our camper
Jennifer N.
Cape Coral, FL
These were great but I still like just my old fashion manual toothbrushes seem to feel better to me
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
Keeping my teeth healthy and clean is very important. The sonic are line helps me accomplish that
Jessica O.
I like the toothbrush and it works well. Just a little pricey for me to buy replacement brushes.
Hannah K.
Saint Paul, MN
Batteries died constantly. I like how it works but paid the difference in price in batteries
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
Best toothbrush. It's really handy. Plus extra parts aren't super expensive like some brands.