BY SONICARE

Philips sonicare hx3631/02 powerup battery operated toothbrush, blue see more...

Tiffiny F.
I like this electric toothbrush fairly well. It's effective but lacks some of the tech other toothbrushes have. I would recommend it if you are new to electric toothbrushes, or if you don't need a lot of bells and whistles.
Bailey F.
I have been very happy with this product. It was given to me as a present, so I did not have the opportunity to compare it to alternatives, but it leaves my mouth feeling much cleaner than regular brushes. I used to use traditional tooth brushes again but I plan to stick with this product from now on!
Gabriela O.
Pharr, TX
I think the size of the brush is ideal for most teeth like mine it covers every angle and the strokes are so fast and gentle though so even if you were in a hurry to brush your teeth and leave ina hurry you won't hurt your gums. Charges quick too
melissa b.
New Albany, IN
This a great, inexpensive electric toothbrush. Very easy to use and works great! The brush head needs replaced more often then I anticipated but other then that, it a good buy!
Addy B.
My mom talked me into using her tooth brush. You can change the head easily, it just pops on and off. Wow... it's like going to the dentist every night. I wake up feeling cleaner then if I didn't use it. Totally worth the money!
Evan B.
Shelbyville, IN
For this toothbrush, I would say it's pretty nice! I only paid like $10-20 if I can remember correctly and I got it at walmart. I love that it is a sonicare and you get some of the technology that is in the more expensive brushes.
Kim A.
Love this toothbrush! I've had mine for a couple of years now and it's been so great that my husband and both of my adult children now use Sonicare Powerups, too!
Meg H.
Oak Harbor, WA
I just got mine about a month ago but I love it!! The brush has tough bristles and enough power to make you feel like you just left the dentist! The brush is easily recharged which makes ease of use awesome.
Rachelle D.
Nashville, TN
Love this toothbrush. I cannot tell you enough. It's like getting a cleaning at the dentist every time I brush. Cuts down on plaque buildup and makes my teeth clean feeling and fresh.
kim c.
Buffalo, NY
I have owned 2 of these and really really like it. I like the 30 second beeps and the fact it shuts off after 2 minutes. I like the sleekness of it as well. It is comfortable to use. It is a good product