BY SONICARE

Philips sonicare hx3631/02 powerup battery operated toothbrush, blue see more...

Tawny O.
Amarillo, TX
I received this product in my stocking as a gift from Santa. He really knows his stuff, for a battery powered toothbrush this thing works wonders. I notice my teeth feel smooth and polished after using this toothbrush.
Susan H.
Carefree
Great for at home and travel. The head has the ability to change when you need to and the batteries are replaceable. It is effective and the timer is great for brushing for the two minutes to keep healthy teeth and gums
Michelle J.
I like how this toothbrush worked but I wasn't a fan of the shape of the brush head. I much prefer a round head to my tooth brush! I purchased it at a local drug store and it works well for the price!
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I love my electric toothbrush. It took a little while to get used to but now I won't go back. I got mine from Target for Christmas. I feel I get a better clean with my electric toothbrush than my manual toothbrush. You run through the bristles faster and need replacement more often than a manual but I would still reach for my electric over my manual. You can buy the cheaper Up & Up replacement for this toothbrush too, so you can save some money that way. I would recommend.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
The most affordable in the Sonicare line of toothbrushes, this battery operated brush is convenient and pretty easy on the wallet.
The size and shape of the head is smaller than a standard brush but lacks the maneuverability of a circular brush head. While I found this brush to rotate at a faster rate, my teeth never got as clean as I wanted. I have since traded my Sonicare for a different brush with a circular head and gotten much better results.
ellie h.
I love this toothbrush. I haven't used this exact one but I've used a newer one and it's great. It makes my teeth so clean and I have braces so this makes it easier to get all the gunk out
Sarah P.
Works very well, my husband and I both have one. Good value, I like the choice of colors and the fact I don't have to remember to recharge it. However, I gave 4 stars because shortly after I got mine, the batteries that came with it stopped working. My husband's are still going 6 months later. So they might need to work on quality control there. But would buy again- replacing batteries is easy.
Jamaica C.
Federal Way, WA
I have always wanted to try a Sonicare but wasn't willing to invest the money on a chargeable version, when I found this toothbrush at my local grocery store on sale I jumped on the chance to buy it. I was extremely satisfied with the power of the toothbrush but I bought two and although mine was great my daughter said hers stopped working like a week later!
Anny R.
I thoroughly enjoy brushing my teeth with this! It makes it easy to reach those hard to reach areas as well as giving me that full mouth clean feeling I want. I've noticed a huge difference when it comes to plaque buildup - it's practically gone! Love this!
Soncinia B.
schererville, IN
I purchased this originally for my husband, he raved and now I have one. I was using a crest whitening brush, no comparison. Product exceeded m y expectations. Bought it at Target and love it every since. We'll be loyal customers of this product.