BY SONICARE

Philips sonicare hx3023/64 powerup sensitive replacement brush heads, 3-pack see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Julia H.
Poulsbo, WA
These are good brush heads for sensitive gums. I have used these twice now and I am satisfied with the clean and with ease. I use my brush twice a day and haven't had any problems. I would recommend to those who also have sensitive teeth and gums.
Cecilia L.
Love this toothbrush! It's a little pricey but overall worth it. Love the clean feeling after every brush and the section time beeps. It has a small head for hard to reach places. My teeth have gotten whiter since j started using it!

Only thing I don't like is when I accidentally tooth my teeth to the back of the brush. It feels funky.
Kaitlyn L.
Columbus, OH
Great brush heads, they last a long time for a toothbrush, soft on teeth and gums while thoroughly making your teeth squeaky clean. It's well worth the money to buy a Philips sonicare, highly recommend for an electric toothbrush. Can't go wrong. Quality is fantastic
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID
i love my sonic toothbrush because it cleans my teeth so well and these brush heads do such a good job getting in between and all around my teeth! I use these heads morning and night and maybe once during the day!
Kaiti B.
I love this toothbrush! It gets my teeth very clean and I never worry about missing any spots! Very effective and continue to use it three times a day! I wouldn't use any other toothbrush. Would definitely buy another.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
The Phillips Sonicare Power Up Sensitive Replacement Brush Head does a bang up job in keeping my teeth clean and reaching into those hard to get at places. I use this twice a day, and the heads hold up for many brushes. I am a satisfied customer and will keep using.
Michaela T.
Las Vegas, NV
I think these are great, I love them. I love their size and house they feel when using them. I buy these all the time. I usually buy them at Walmart or target. They are great for getting in tight spaces and they make your teeth feel extra clean. I would buy these again for sure.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Getting a sonicate electric toothbrush was the best thing I've ever done. I'm just a few short months, I've noticed a huge difference in my smile and my overall oral health. The price can be high, but it is very worth it.
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
I love that these are larger in size compared to other brush heads. I feel I get more coverage this way. I was first skeptical when using these but my teeth honestly feel so much cleaner. I will definitely repurchase!
Michelle A.
These are my favorite heads for my sonicare. They don't irritate my gums and make my teeth feel super clean. My mouth is really sensitive and I haven't had any issues. These are a definite always purchase for me.