BY SONICARE

Philips sonicare hx3023/64 powerup sensitive replacement brush heads, 3-pack see more...

Julia H.
Poulsbo, WA
These are good brush heads for sensitive gums. I have used these twice now and I am satisfied with the clean and with ease. I use my brush twice a day and haven't had any problems. I would recommend to those who also have sensitive teeth and gums.
Cecilia L.
Love this toothbrush! It's a little pricey but overall worth it. Love the clean feeling after every brush and the section time beeps. It has a small head for hard to reach places. My teeth have gotten whiter since j started using it!

Only thing I don't like is when I accidentally tooth my teeth to the back of the brush. It feels funky.
Kaitlyn L.
Columbus, OH
Great brush heads, they last a long time for a toothbrush, soft on teeth and gums while thoroughly making your teeth squeaky clean. It's well worth the money to buy a Philips sonicare, highly recommend for an electric toothbrush. Can't go wrong. Quality is fantastic
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID
i love my sonic toothbrush because it cleans my teeth so well and these brush heads do such a good job getting in between and all around my teeth! I use these heads morning and night and maybe once during the day!
Natalie E.
I cannot live that this product. Mine recently actually just broke and now I have to get a new one after using a regular Old Skool toothbrush for the last couple weeks I'm miserable without it
Kaiti B.
I love this toothbrush! It gets my teeth very clean and I never worry about missing any spots! Very effective and continue to use it three times a day! I wouldn't use any other toothbrush. Would definitely buy another.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
The Phillips Sonicare Power Up Sensitive Replacement Brush Head does a bang up job in keeping my teeth clean and reaching into those hard to get at places. I use this twice a day, and the heads hold up for many brushes. I am a satisfied customer and will keep using.
Michaela T.
Las Vegas , NV
I think these are great, I love them. I love their size and house they feel when using them. I buy these all the time. I usually buy them at Walmart or target. They are great for getting in tight spaces and they make your teeth feel extra clean. I would buy these again for sure.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Getting a sonicate electric toothbrush was the best thing I've ever done. I'm just a few short months, I've noticed a huge difference in my smile and my overall oral health. The price can be high, but it is very worth it.
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
I love that these are larger in size compared to other brush heads. I feel I get more coverage this way. I was first skeptical when using these but my teeth honestly feel so much cleaner. I will definitely repurchase!