BY SONICARE

Designed to be as easy to use as your manual, while delivering superior results and a better experience. With more brush strokes in a day than your manual in a month, PowerUp removes more plaque, helps reduce cavities and improve gum health. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA
I definitely notice a difference when I use a manual toothbrush vs. using my Sonicare. My teeth feel so super clean after using the Sonicare… it's amazing! I've used the Oral B power toothbrush that I received from my new dentist and I much prefer the Sonicare. It's just a superior product and there are several choices for brush head replacements. I'll never give this one up!
Josie R.
Simpsonville, SC
LOVE THESE BRUSHHEADS.  They are soft enough to be gentle on the gums, but are hard enough to get everything out.  I use these twice a day.  This is the first time I am using them.  I bought them from Walmart and I would definitely buy again! They work so well
Allison C.
I think this is the Sonicate brush head that I own. While I love my Sonicare, I have an iron grip and I go through brush heads very quickly. I love how they work but I wish it would last me a little longer. I've been a Sonicare user for about 20 years!
Emily O.
sharon
Obsessed with these. They keep my mouth feeling clean all day and they get in between all my teeth. I use it twice a day and I have used them for years. I will never go back to a regular tooth brush. I would absolutely recommend these toothbrush heads.
Ariana K.
Northville, MI
THESE brush heads are effective and great. It is easier than alternatives to replace AND last a long time. I am a repeat user. It met MY expect AND I will purchase again. Definitely recommend to others.
Zahira S.
Westerville, OH
Long story short, I once had a Sonicare Elite model which had very rough bristles and only one type of head choice. The toothbrush was actually painful to brush my teeth with. Upon finding these, I switched over to the Sonicare Easyclean model and bought myself a 3-pack of these to go along with it. So far they are great. The bristles are very soft and gentle, but still do a good job cleaning. They are not rough on the gums like the other Sonicare heads. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has had sensitive gums like me.
Kaitlin M.
Belle Vernon, PA
I use my Powerup brush head everyday! i love the Phillips Sonicare electric toothbrush! i bought it at Sams club and its the only toothbrush i use now! The brush heads last a long time and really make my teeth feel clean! i love the 2 minute timer, which helps me to know when to be done brushing. I would totally recommend this to a friend, and will keep using!
Caroline S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great toothbrush. My dentist is always impressed with how clean my teeth are at my semiannual appointments. And it is soft on my receding gum line. I have bought others for my kids because of the cost, but ended up throwing them out and getting them this one in replacement.
Kati F.
I used Sonicare many years ago, and stopped due to its high price. I recently began using Sonicare again and am in love! There is no product out there that provides you with the deep clean feel that they do!
Angela K.
I really like the size of these brush heads. They are long and able to reach the back of my mouth and tongue. I use this product twice a day to brush my teeth. I have not found a better toothbrush than sonicare. I do wish the the price of the brushes were cheaper.